Memories Regained

Rival Brothers

"Unnie! Hyuna unnie! I'm here!" I yelled to catch Hyuna's attention. We're going to shop for our prom outfits! 
We shopped till we dropped! REALLY! After we got everything we wanted, we went to a cute bingsoo shop to enjoy some ice cold bingsoo in this ice cold weather. I mean why not? Bingsoo is amazing all year round. MMMhmm...
"Yumi. I want to ask you something. Do you know about Baekhyun and me?" Hyuna asked. I raised my eyebrow. 'What is she talking about?' 
"I guess you don't then. We were once a couple. I just want to ask how Baekhyun is doing." Hyuna explained. My eyes widened in shock. "You and Baekhyun were a couple??!! No one told me! What happened for you guys to break up?"
"It's my fault. I used him to threaten you in the past. Now, everything's over." Hyuna sadly said. " You guys didn't patch up or meet each other again? Do you like him?" I asked. "Yes. I still like him but there's nothing I can do since I've done him wrong in the first place." Hyuna said regretfully. " I'll see what I can do to help you. If Baekhyun still likes you, I will try to patch things up. I was the cause too." I reassured her.

"Hey guys! I'm here!" I greeted the boys who were lazing around in the living room. "Hey Yumi!" they greeted me. I smiled as I placed some soft drinks I bought from the nearby supermarket. Kris came towards me to help me. "Kris, why didn't you tell me that my cousin and Baekhyun used to date?" I asked him softly. Kris seemed stunned a little but replied calmly," You didn't ask. How did you know?" "Unnie told me. Everything. You guys left a lot of gaps of my memory. I'm pissed but I'm holding it back for Hyuna unnie. " I shot him a glare while walking towards Baekhyun. 
"Can I talk to you for awhile ?" I looked expectantly at Baekhyun. Baekhyun was surprised but didn't hesitate to nod. We moved up to the room Kris and Suho gave to me and closed the door. I rolled my eyes as I crept up to the door and opened it quickly. The rest of the EXO stumbled outside and acted innocent. "I need to talk to Baek privately. Go down. Kris and Suho, please." I looked at the leaders and they got what I meant. I closed the doors behind me. Suddenly, a flood of memories came flooding back to me. I crashed backwards against the door, holding my throbbing head. I winced as I recalled my memories. It was like memory overload that my brain was going to blow up. I held my breath and fell back when I gained back my memories. "Are you okay? What is happening?! Yumi!!" Baekhyun rushed towards me frantically. Perhaps the others were far away from the room that they didn't hear Baekhyun.
I looked up at Baekhyun with tears brimmed in my eyes. " That was so painful..." I murmured restlessly. Can I have a nap first?" I asked. Baekhyun hurriedly helped me to the bed. "Rest first, You can talk to me later but are you really okay? Do you need to go to the hospital?" "Nope. I just need a rest." I said and shut my eyes.
I awoke to see a bunch of guys in front of me with worried expressions. “Are you feeling okay? Shall we go to the hospital?” Kris worriedly asked. I shook my head. “I’m really fine guys. I just regained my memories and it was so painful.” I shuddered at the thought of the immense pain. You WHAT??!!” Kris raised his voice in shock. “ I remember everything already. I guessed just now when I wanted to talk to Baek and the scene where you guys piled out outside triggered my memory.”I explained. Everyone paused for a moment before full registering what I said. “OMG!! YAY!!!”

I called my Oppa excitedly.” Oppa! I regained my memories already!”
“Really?! That’s good news!! Where are you now? I want to go see you!”
“I’m with EXO now. I’ll see you here!”

“Yumi, you wanted to talk to me earlier on?” Baekhyun approached me in my room. “Yeap. Now I think I have to talk to everyone too. Not only you.” I smiled. 

Kibum oppa arrived at EXO house and we had some food delivery. I sat them down to talk about Hyuna. Now that I remembered everything, I figured out that not only does Baek have a problem with Hyuna, but everybody else too. 
“I want to talk about Hyuna unnie. I know she hurt me before but it’s all the past. I’m alive and kicking right now and she has become a very important person in my life right now. I hope all of you can forgive her.” I turned to look at Baek. Baek teared up a little and avoided my gaze.

“Baek. She didn’t mean it. She told me she really likes you. Even till now. If you still like her, don’t make me feel guilty that you guys didn’t work out.” I patted his shoulders. Baek looked up at me and nodded. 

“I’ll forgive her.” Luhan said suddenly and followed by the other members. Lastly, Kris have not answered. I stared intently at him and urged him. “Fine. Me too.” These three words finally came out of his stubborn mouth.

“Now that everything is settled, let’s go home, Yumi.” Kibum oppa said. I nodded and stood up. Kris held my hands and said “Can I talk to you?”
I smiled and replied “ Sorry. I want to rest. I’m so tired. I meet you at another time, okay?” With that, I left with Kibum Oppa.

“Oppa, shall we visit Umma, Appa and Unnie sometime later? I miss them already. It’s been so long.” I mustered up courage to tell Oppa. “Sure. I’m glad you’re fine, Yumi.” Oppa smiled sincerely. “ Yes. I sorted out my thoughts already. I have accepted the truth and I’m not going to run away anymore.”