EXO-M's fight

Rival Brothers

           "Can you guys choose a bit faster?" I whined, clearly irritated by the fact that the K boys were arguing over which snacks to buy so that they could enjoy it with the game. 

............................................

              I rolled my eyes. Okay, so now they're ignoring me. Great. "We're done!" Sehun exclaimed while holding their loots up proudly. We walked down the hallways into the stadium. Kris and the others were warming up, shooting the baskets. We waved at them and gave them thumbs up. In return, M smiled back. Kris smiled at me all the while, i smiled back. I saw happiness in his eyes, somehow telling me that he appreciates my presence.

                 K boys and I sat at the first row and as expected, K have already started munching on chips and chucking down colas. I scanned the opposing team. 'It will not be an easy match.' I thought to myself.

             Beep! The match started with M attcking first. Kris dribbled the ball up till half court when he passed it to Luhan. Luhan, being the fast forward tried to fast break and get through the defense but failed. 15seconds left for them to attack but they can't break through the defense. I grew more and more nervous.

10secs- 9 secs- 8 secs

             I can't hold it in anymore. "Kris! 3 pointer!" I hollered. Kris did as I told but the ball didn't went in the hoop. I sighed but still, my hopes aren't dampened yet. The opponents attacked strong and scored. Subsequently, as the match goes on, it was 8 to 30. M was losing. I can see that the boys' morale was down. K stopped eating and concentrated ont the match. I knew they were starting to worry. Since they were sportsmen too, they knew what predicament M was in. They may lose.

             When it was half-time, M went to the bench to replenish their energy. Kai tapped me on the shoulders. I turned to him with my eyebrows raised. "Help them. I know you can. You have already analysed the weakness and strength of the opposing team, am i not right?" He stated in matter of fact way. "No. I can't." I rejected him right away. "Why? M may lose this finals. Even I can see it, I'm sure you know." Kai retorted. I stayed slient. 

              "Lay! Shoot!" Tao shouted. Lay ignored him and passed the ball to Kris when it got intercepted. The opposing team quickly took this chance and scored another 2 points. "Hyung! Why didn't youlistened to me?!" Tao shouted at Lay. "I can't! It'll be better to pass that moment!" Lay argued back. "Is it? It got intercepted!" Tao refuted him. "Kris! Kris!" I shouted at the top of my lungs untiil I got his attention. "Time out!" I shouted at him. I can't stay seated anymore. I stood up and made my way to M's bench. Kris did as I told and M gathered around me. Kai looked proudly at me.

             "Why?" Kris asked. "Tao and Lay, snap out of it! You're a team. I know you guys are starting to worry about your game but if you continue to play like this, there's no point. You're not just gonna lose this game but also your sportsmanship and teamwork! Understand? Listen. No.4 is fast but he is not good at shooting that's why he keeps passing the ball to No.1. Tao try to intercept that ball. No.1 is extremely skilled in attacking but his defense is average. so Kris, guard No.1 and attack through his defence. Lay guard No.32. No.32 is good at 3 pointers but is kind of weak in dribbling. Try to snatch his ball away. Luhan guard No.21 and Xiu Min, No. 99. Both have average skills in attack and defence so just do as you did. Guys, try to aim properly and don't rush! Pass when you need to, Trust your team members. Now GO!" I patted each of them on the back.

             They ran into the court with flaming fire in their eyes. 'You guys are on your own now. Good luck.' I thought.