Win Or Lose

Rival Brothers

"Kris! I'll be going with Suho first. Then I'll go with them to the basketball match. Kay?" I informed Kris.

"No Prob!" He replied casually.

"Alright. I'll go check on the Volleyball boys." I smiled and went to Suho's room first.


"Suho~" I hummed while I landed myself on his bed.

"Hmm?" he hummed back.

"Are you nervous?" I asked.

"Maybe? Haha. Make sure you cheer for us. I'm sure the boys will get more energised." Suho said while packing the last bit of his sports bag.

"Haha. I will. and don't lie. You will get the most energy from me!" I teased while jumping off the bed.

"I'll go fetch the others. Prep the car!" I said while turning to leave for the other rooms.


"Bong! Bong!Bong!"

The balls flew from the two sides of the court, with strength and precision. I found myself a seat in the middle near to the court. The boys are competing with GwangRi High for the championship. 

"I bet EXO-K will win! It's so obvious!" a girl beside me exclaimed. I listened with proudness for the boys. HAHAHA

Finally, The match started. K stsarted the attack first. I clenched my fist in excitement and nervousness.

"GO K!!!!!!" I screamed together with the supporters. I smiled and pumped my fist at Suho to encourage him. They were losing by 4 points but it's stilll early. They have the chance to catch-up if they don't give up. I smiled to myself when I saw the fighting spirit and determination in theboys' eyes. They were bent on getting the championships. No kidding.


"Good Game, Guys!" I said to them.

"We could have done better..." Kai uttered in disappointment.

"Come on.... There are many more chances to come! I'll treat you guys dinner tonight after M finish their match okay?" I offered.

"Jinjjayo??" the boys asked in unison.

"Of course! to congragulate you guys for your win too!!!" I hugged them.

"Chukkae!" I shouted behind them as they left to shower.

From Kris:

How did it go? They won right?

To Kris:

Yup! They won! Tough fight. BTW, We'll be going for samyeolsal after your match! Jia you, M!

From Kris:

I see.... Okay! Thanks! Our coach won't be coming today though. Anyways, are you guys coming sonn?

To Kris:

I'm sure you guys will do fine without coach there. :) And we are comin soon. K are coming out of their shower already.

From Kris:

Okay! M are excited to see you coming to see our match. See you!

To Kris:

See you! Jia you! :D


"Yah! Palliwa! " I rushed K outside of their showering room.

"Arrasso!" they shouted.

I laughed. "Good job, guys." I muttered while going to the bench and sit.