Seems like I'm in love with you

Rival Brothers

"Class, you will have a pair work project.The partners have been decided so please work with each other." Mrs Lee said.

I remained slient since I don't have any interest  in this. " Yumi and Kayoung." The teacher said. My eyes widen in disbelief. 'Kayoung? That girl? Omg.'

"Yah! Yumi,lets' go to your house today and do research first." Kayoung ordered.

"But..." i was interupted by her again. "No buts.That's final." She said.

'Omg.Now what? She's a fan of EXO. I'll die if she knows who I live with.' I thought anxiously.

After School

Texting

Me: Suho,I wont go to VB training today. :( Project work. Good luck! Himnae!

Suho: Arrasso. Good luck for yur project too,Yumi! :D

Me: Nae! Gomawo oppa! Got to go! Bye!

Suho: Bye!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yah! Who are you texting?" Kayoung asked.

"Erm... My friend...." I answered nervously while trying to text Kris.

"Yah! Concentrate on walking! Don't keep sending messages!'Kayoung bellowed.

I quickly slipped my phone back into my pocket. Honestly, I was afraid of Kayoung since she was strict, fierce, bossy and most importantly an EXOtics! I will be dead if she knew that I live with Kris and Suho!

'Eottokke?? Kris will be home early today since he doesn't have training. What if Kayoung sees him? I cant message him now...' I thought as I glance over at Kayoung.

"Unnie, here it is." I walked to the front door and told Eunmi to open the door.

"Oh.Okay.Nice house you have." Kayoung said.

"Thanks. Come in" I invited.

3hrs past

It was 4pm. "Ah! I'm so tired. Do you have something to eat?" kayoung whined.

"Nae,unnie. I'll bring up some food." I said,rolling my eyes. 'unnie, you didn't even do anything... I was the one who did everything.You were staring at your phone,fangirling over EXO.' i was annoyed just thinking about it.

I stomped outside and went down.Just then, the door opened. "Kris!"I whispered.

"What are you doing? Is there a need to whisper?" Kris said loudly.

Alarmed, I grabbed his neck and covered his mouth with my hands. " Shh!Kayoung's here! You want me to die?" I whispered to his ear. I dragged him to his room quietly and I was quite satisfied with Kris. He didn't struggle or what so ever. In his room, I closed the door softly.

"Kris, stay in your room please. kayoung's is a EXO fan. I can't let her see you here! Please..." I pleaded him.

Kris was deep in his thoughts' Wow... Yumi touched me... Her hands are so warm. keke'

"Kris. Kris??" i shook him.

"Hah? Err... yea... you were saying." Kris asked,dumbfounded.

" I was saying that you stay in your room until Kayoung's gone home." I explained.

"Why is that my problem?" Kris asked questionably.

" Ohh. Please... Please..." I pleaded him with puppy eyes and my super aegyo.

" Wow.I didn't you would do that. Fine." Kris said in defeat not hiding his surprise.

"assa! I'm a girl of course I can do that but only in times of emergency." I smiled.

"Kris, you rest in your room. I'll bring you snacks so thanks anyways!" I smiled.

"Wait. But you owe me one." Kris demanded.

"Fine. Just keep your promise." I said as I went out to take some snacks for Kayoung.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"hmm... a bath first. then a nap." Kris muttered.

after the bath, Kris fell asleep on his bed.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

I walked into Kris room with a tray of snacks. "Kris?" I called out softly to find him sound asleep on his bed.

" Wow. A afternoon nap ehh?" I goggled as I put the tray on the table. I went downstairs and got a thermoflask for the hot tea.

I walked to Kris and help him cover his blanket. 'he sleeps like a kid. lol. haha. take a pic!' i got this terrific idea and took out my ohine to snap a pic of sleeping Kris. I cant help but giggle.

I went out after writing a note.

6pm

"bye,unnie. I'll finish up by this week." I waved goodbye excitedly. She just nodded at went off. 'Finally she's gone!' I thought.

I went to my room to complete the rest of the work.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris woke up and washed up before seeing a tray of food with a note.

NOTE

" Dear Kris, you're asleep so I didn't wake you up. Here your snacks and I brewed your favourite tea and poured it in the thermoflask to ensure that you drink it warm. Enjoy your food and Come to the rooftop balcony at 9pm.I have something to say to you and also make sure you come orelse you will regret! keke. I'll call you when Kayoung's gone."

"What? This Yumi..." Kris murmured as he reached for the thermoflask. Inside was a hot tea with a pleasant faint sweet smell. "Gomawo."Kris said. After finishing the food, Kris sat on his bed thinking about Yumi. 'Have I really fall for this girl? I am all so hyper after she touched me and I always think about her.'

Noticing that there were no sounds from outside, Kris sneakily tiptoed to my room to see that no one but me was inside. I dozed off while completing the project. 

"I can't believe it! There's actually a girl who can doze off and while doing project on her messy table." Kris muttered. Kris sat behind me and brushed off my fringe covering my face, unknowly. He moved off. 'What am I doing?'

He finally realised his feelings. "Kim Yumi, seems like I'm in love with you." he said to me, who is of course cluless to what he said. I'm a super piggy log when it comes to sleeping!

Kris patted my head and went out.