Let's give each other a chance.

Rival Brothers

After all night of thinking, I have decided on one thing.

I walked down the stairs and said to Kris and Suho that I will go out today. It was Saturday and I decided to meet Donghae at a cafe near school.

They nodded.

I walked to the cafe. It was my favourite cafe with matching colours of the walls giving off a cosy feeling. I saw Donghae sitting by the window seat and I went to him.

"annyeong." I greeted.

"Oh. Annyeong! Sit." Donghae sat as he pulled out my chair for me.

"Thanks." I said as I bowed a little.

"So why did you want to meet me?" Donghae asked while sipping his coffee.

"Let's give each other a chance." I said with a serious tone. 

Donghae tilted his head.

"I mean I will give you a chance to date me again but if I don't feel the same way for you, you have to let me go and move on." I said staring into his eyes.

"I'm happy to hear that you will date me again but does this mean this is a test for your feelings? You like someone else?" Donghae asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Yes. I don't know but let just ignore that. We are now dating right?" I chimed.

Donghae nodded like a kid. I chuckled. 

"Lets' go!" Donghae said as he grabbed my wrist.

We went to the arcade, mall and lastly the park.

" Do you remember how I dumped you here? In a park?" I asked Donghae.

"Of course! How would I forget?" he said.

"I'm very sorry, Donghae."I said as I turned him around to face me.

"Ani. It wasn't your fault." he said while caressing my cheek.

I meekly smiled in gratitude. I lunged forward to hug him. "Oppa, Sorry. I know I hurt you last time and I don't know if I will in future. But I'm sorry."

He patted my back. "Gwenchanna. I'll try my best for us to work out. If we don't, it's fate."

I pulled out of the hug and smiled at Donghae.He too was smiling at me.

"Come on, lets' go home. It's getting late. I'll send you back." Donghae said. I nodded and we walked back to the house hand in hand.

hand-in-hand.jpg

"Oppa, we reached." I said as I turned to face him.

"Nae. Your house is big?" Donghae asked as he peeked over my shoulders.

"Ah... I live with my friends. It's ok. Oppa, I had fun today. Thank You. Lets' go out some other days?" I said.

"Nae. I had fun too. thanks." he said.

"Ok. Bye!" I said.

-----------------------------------------------

Kris was in the garden strolling after dinner. He stopped he saw the sight in front of him as his eyes widened.

-------------------------------------------------

Donghae grabbed my wrist before I could go inside.

"Are you forgetting something? we are dating you know?" he said.

'Ara." I said as I leaned in to peck his cheeks while he did the same to me.

"Satisfied?" i asked. He nodded and smiled and we both bid goodbye.

---------------------------------------------------------

"What the hell? Yumi has a boyfriend?" Kris muttered in disbelief. He quickly ran inside the house.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Oh! Annyeong!" I chimed as I saw Kris and Suho on the sofa.

"where did you go?" Kris asked bluntly.

i was surprised by his tone of voice but I still answered " I was out on a date with my boyfriend?"

'Boyfriend? When did you have one and you didn't tell us?" Suho demanded.

"Waeyo? what's got into you two? He's my ex but recently we patched up." I explained.

"Ok. Nothing. You can leave." Kris said flatly.

"Nae. Nights!" I said as I bowed and went back to my room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I plopped down on my comfy bed. I stared at the ceiling. "Aish... them both...." i grumbled.

"Did I say it too harshly?" I thought. "Ey... It's good for them anyways. Maybe they will give up." I thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris layed down on his bed and thought of the the scene when you kissed your boyfriend's cheek. Kris clutched his chest in pain. 'Yumi, if you know my feelings for you... I didn't know have a day of being jealous...I think I love you more than I thought.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Yumi has a boyfriend. Should I give her up for her happiness? What about Kris? Aish...' Suho thought.

f8bj2-jpg.1942Kim-Yumi-miss-seoul6.jpgdonghae-200906011211423.jpgexo-exo-m-kris-Favim.com-508148.png