'I can't see my family get hurt anymore.HyunA unnie.'

Rival Brothers

Since that day, you had been avoiding EXO like plague. You don't even dare to look at them.

All now that you do is practice with Hyunseung for the concert. Oh well, at least one thing goes right for you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

17 October

Today is the day of the concert.

"Hyunseung are you nervous?" you asked.

"Aniyo. We went to a lot of huge events before. Wae? You are nervous?" Hyunseung asked.

You nodded, grasping your hands together.

Hyunseung reach for your hands and gave it a light squeeze.​"All is going to be alright."

You nodded but you still feel a little weird,it's like an intuition that something bad might happen. Women's intuition you guessed.

You went to the changing room to get dressed.You chose a white ruffled handmade flower dress, completed with dangling diamond earrings, a diamond bracelet and ivory satin heels.

 

hd-7118a_gorgeous_affordable_princess_swwhite-gold-princess-baguette-diamonds-riBryony-Ivory-Satin-Heel-closed-toe-pair-

You peeked out of the changing room after you completed changing. Now all you need to do is to put a little make up on.

You saw Hyunseung outside in his black suit.

b2stind-120304pc3.jpg

"Hyunseung ah, how do I look?" you asked while you gracefully stepped out of the changing room.

Hyunseung turned around and immediately his jaws dropped. 'How could she be so beautiful? She looks like an angel...'You giggled at his reaction.

You walked to him and flicked his head."You're overeacting..."

Hyunseung snapped out of his thoughts. "Ani. You're really beautiful."

You blushed slightly and replied." Thanks. You look handsome too!"

Hyunseung smiled as he felt his cheeks turn hot.

"Will there be media here?"you asked curiously while putting on some blusher.

'Yeah... There are. They got news that we are performing together and came. They have nothing better to do..." Hyunseung whined.

"Then,let's put on our best performance. nae? partner?" you asked while looking at him.

"Partners."Hyunseung stated.

You let your black jet hair down with soft curls and put minimal make up on.

"Lets' go backstage. The other classes are starting their performance!"you said as you pulled Hyunseung out to the backstage.

Both of you were acting as a couple since it is the theme of the song. You crossed arms with Hyunseung and started laughing at how you two looked.

"Annyeonghasseyo." both of you greeted the others.

"Mr Hyuseung ssi, Miss Yumi ssi, can you both take a photo together for the press outside?"your teacher asked.

"Nae." Both of you agreed and walked out.

Flashes started to pop out everywhere randomly. Both you and Hyunseung smiled and waved throughout the whole session.

"Kamsahamnida!" you and Hyunseung bowed before going inside.

"Omg... That's was so blinding!" you exclaimed as you covered your eyes.

Hyunseung laughed at your silly actions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris' POV

Exo is in the backstage to cheer on Baekhyun.

We greeted HyunA and Baekhyun. 'How cute is this couple' i thought.

Then I began to scan around the backstage. HyunA seems to caught me.

"Don't bother. Yumi and Hyunseung are outside to take pictures with the press." HyunA said.

"Ani. I'm just looking around." I said.

"Oh i see. Hey! There's Yumi!" HyunA smirked.

I turned my head to see Yumi in an elegant white dress and beside her was Hyunseung in a matching suit.'She's so pretty like a godess...'

I looked at them for so long,seeing them laugh together and hook arms with each other. 'Urgh....'

I looked away, trying to suppress my anger.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You saw Kris looking your way but you ignored him and continue fooling around with Hyunseung. Both of you walked towards the other side of the backstage to watch the performances.

HyunA POV

'Urgh.... Kris...You're too obvious... you are looking for Yumi!'HyunA thought.

'but don't worry... She will be embarrassed in front of everyone today!" HyunA smirked.

FlashBack

HyunA quietly sneaked to the top of the stage. she placed a pail of water on top of a wood plank. 

"This time you won't be spared! haha.." HyunA whispered as she attached a string to the pail of water.

HyunA planned to shower you with water when you were performing for you to be embarrass in front of everyone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next was HyunA's turn to perform. You stood at the backstage and looked to her and Baekhyun. Although it will be weird for you to cheer for her after what she did to you, you still did. You clapped your hands along with the rymthm of the song.

"Aren't they cute?" you said to Hyunseung.

"Nae." Hyunseung replied. You smiled. In your heart, you were definitely impressed and proud of HyunA. That's what you always thought of her. An amazing Unnie.

Then something caught your eyes. There was a crack on the ceiling.

"Hyunseung ah, is the ceiling cracking?" you asked pointing to the ceiling.

Hyunseung looked up and saw a crack that is longer each moment.

"It's gonna fall!"Hyunseung cried.

Just at that moment, theceiling started to shake.

"HyunA!" you cried as you rushed on stage just in time to push her away from the falling ceiling with metal and wood. But not enough time to save yourself.

"Boom!"

The whole audience gasped as the press started to take photos.

You were crashed under the wood ceiling and metal pole supporters. Your head was turning as you got dizzy. Your vision blurred. 

"Yumi ah!" HyunA rushed to you.

"Why did you save me?" HyunA cried as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I can't see my family get hurt anymore. HyunA unnie." you said softly as your eyelids became heavy. Slowly, you found yourself black out.

"yumi! Yumi!" Exo yelled with Hyunseung as they gathered around you. They removed the things on you together with all their strength.

Kris shook your motionless body.' Yumi! Don't sleep!"

"call the ambulance!" he yelled anxiously.

Teachers were piling out to maintain order.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were put into the ambulance, rushing to the nearest hospital. Kris and HyunA were with you while the rest of EXO took their car as well as Hyunseung.

HyunA and Kris each both hold your hands tightly.

HyunA was thinking about what you said.

'I can't see my family get hurt anymore.HyunA unnie.'

'After what I did to this girl, she still regards me as her family? She saved me! Or else I will be the one lying down here. I am sorry, Yumi. Sorry. Unnie now know that I'm wrong. Please be well or esle I will live with guilt!'

"Yumi ah~ Please be ok. Please! i want you to hear me say sorry and we will go back to the past!" HyunA cried as she tightly held your hands.

"Yumi ah~ Please wake up!Please! Don't leave us!" Kris cried.

You were unconscious the whole time, fighting to live with the will to survive.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Please stay here!" the nurses said to Kris and HyunA.

HyunA and Kris stood outside the emergency room. HyunA was already crying hard and Kris' had teary eyes, trying hard to not cry.

'Please be strong, dongsaeng ah...It's my fault!' HyunA thought as she plopped down onto the floor sobbing.

EXO and Hyunseung reached and immediately asked about you. Seeing HyunA and Kris' state, they were dejected.

All 14 of them stayed outside the emergency room waiting for you. Praying hard for you.

HyunA decided on something.

"I have something to tell all of you." HyunA started causing everyone to look at her.

"I'm Yumi's biological cousin." she confessed.

Everyone was shocked.

"But why did you compete with her all the time in middle school?" Kai asked curiously.

"Jealousy." she replied simply.

Then she explained the whole threatening thing to them. EXO was so angry especially Kris and Baekhyun.

To be continued.....