Why are you here?

Rival Brothers

I took out a photo of my ex boyfriend. He's a cute,handsome, caring, nice gentleman. A boyfriend that every girls hope for.

Donghae%2BSelca%2B2011.jpg

He's perfect. But I broke up with him... I remember how painful that day was.

Flashback

I walk to the park and think.' I just opened my mouth to say that I will leave for Seoul and not see my parents anymore. I started to regret. What was that? A moment of rush? Now, to think about it, it means that I have to give up everything I have here and start a new life in Seoul. Donghae. I flinched as I thought of him. What about Donghae? What should I do? I can't let him share my pain. It's not fair. Break up? I love him so much that I can give up everything for him. Everything?' I snapped back to reality as my phone rang.

'It was Donghae. I have decided.'

"Donghae?"

"Baby. How are you? I heard the sad news.I'm so sorry."

"Donghae, can we talk? At the usual place."

"Ok. Sure. I'll be right there!"

'Donghae,I'm sorry. But I have to do this.Everything is for you.Please understand. Misunderstand me if you want. It's for your own good and mine too.' I said in mu heart while tears threatened to flow down. I clutched my heart.It was paining like needles poking it.

15mins later

"Baby." donghae called out and pulled me into a warm hug. I rested my head on his chest and hugged him tightly for perhaps the last time.

I broke the hug and had a serious face on. "Baby? What happen?" Donghae asked worriedly. "Donghae, listen. Let's break up." I said, calming myself to prevent my voice from cracking. I saw his stunned expression and heartbroken one. 'Break up. Break up.' the words kept on repeating in my mind.

"Why do you want to break up? We can solve any problems together." Donghae pleaded me while holding onto my hands. I knew I had to be harsh or else Donghae won't back off.

So I harshly swing his hands off me and said coldly" No use. I don't love you anymore."

Actually, my heart was been shattered into million of pieces like Donghae's too and I can't even express it. "Why? How? " Donghae slouched and asked me, a few tears trickled down his flawless face.

"No why. I just don't have any feelings for you already. I am bored with you. Thanks for what you've given me. I'm sorry but forget me and carry on with your life." I said while clenching my teeth. Donghae didn't say anything but muffled a few sobs. He cried in front of me. How I wanted to comfort him and tell him that it isn't true, but I can't. I decided to leave orelse I can't hold back anymore. I walked away. And from then on, I didn't see Donghae anymore.

" Donghae... I'm sorry... I am so bad. Hate me if you want." I cried. I hugged his picture tightly to my chest.

I slept then.

In the morning, my eys were red and puffy. I tried to cover it up with make up but it wasn't so helpful. Oh well. I don't care anymore, so troblesome. I kept Donghae's picture carefully in my bag.

"Morning." I called out to everyone.

"You cried?" Kris asked me surprised.

"Erm, yea about some things." I forced a smile.

At school, I was trying to be cheerful but I guess EXO noticed my grieve.

Tao and Sehun kept using aegyo to keep me laughing. I really grateful to have all these friends.

After school, it was 6pm since I stayed back to watch Basketball training. I left together with EXO-M.

I trailed behind them and while turining to a corner, I felt someone covered my mouth and  try to pull me backwards.

I struggled and tried to call the others but it was not loud enough. I was strong but the person was stronger. The person pulled me into a dark room and locked it. I started to fight back.

EXO-M was talking about the funny mistakes they did during training. Luhan turned to look for me sonce he wanted to asked whether if you saw that mistake or not but he couldn't find me.

"Yah! Guys! WHere's Yumi?" Luhan asked. The others turned their heads and searched for me.

"She's behind me just now.." Lay said.

"Did something happen to her? Let's go find her!" Kris ordered in alarm.

They separated into pairs to find me.

"Yumi! Yumi!" "Where are you?" "Yumi?"

After searching for me but to only hear echo answer them back. "Maybe she went home herself or went to somewhere since her mood isn't good." Tao said. The rest nodded and they decided to wait for you at home.

Kris contacted Suho and told him everything. EXO was all waiting at home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was punching the person and he switched on the lights.

I immediately stopped. It was Donghae.

"Donghae?" I whispered. "Yes,it's me."

"Why are you here?" I asked,surprised by his presence.

"I came here to get you back to me." Donghae said while breaking into a smile.

"Excuse me? I broke up with you already." I said coldly.

"I know you still love me. I know everything. Your brother told me everything. I was there everyday when you went back to Busan. You got depression so I didn't want to disturb you like your brother said so now I've come to get you back." Donghae explained.

"You...I.... NO....We can't get back together. We are over." I said.

"No. In fact, we didn't even break up.You're still my baby cause I never agreed on breaking up from the start." Donghae said.

"Don't call me that. Leave alone. It's for everyone's good. We'll be friends at most.I only feel guilty towards you and nothing else." I explained.

"Don't lie,honey. I know you like me." Donghae said as he leaned in closer.I backed away but he kept coming forward.

"What are you doing? Don't come near me!'I warned.

Donghae was slient and I reached the wall. 'Oh darn.' Donghae leaned in but I turned away. Donghae then whispered to my ears" I'll be patient till you accept me. I can wait for you.I love you." 

I pushed him and ran out as fast as I could. My legs brought me to the park and I plopped onto the bench.

I was so confused. Donghae is now back into my life and I found out Kris and Suho like me. What is this? Who do I actually like? I don't know.

Slowly, realising that it was getting late, I walked back to the house.

I was so exhausted and confused. As soon as I stepped in the house, all 12 boys stood up and stared at me. I gave them a small smile and left for my room.

EXO exchanged confused glances.