Finally! Reconciled!

Rival Brothers

I woke up to see my tear stained face. I quickly washed up and got ready. I went downstairs and saw Kris on the sofa reading newspaper. 

"Morning!" I chimed. "Morning. How are you?" Kris asked without his eyes leaving the newspaper. " Oh. I'm ok now. How about you?" I asked worriedly since I did beat a little hard yeaterday. "For a girl like you, you did have a lot of strength though. I got some bruises." Kris teased. " Really? I'm so sorry." I cried worriedly and came over him to check his arms. "Eh? There's nothing?" I thought in my head confusingly. "Pabo. I was just kidding! I'm strong ok?" Kris boasted. "Yeah, yeah." I said as I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "Ah yea. Come home early today. Don't ask why, just do it." I ordered. " Fine." Kris said. 

I walked over to Suho who was coming down the stairs. " Suho oppa, Come back home early today. There's no training today also." I whispered. "Arrasso." Suho said and smiled. 

At School

" EXO!" I called out.

"Yumi! Annyeong!" they said.

" Oppas, today please come to your leaders' house and help me. I'm going to help them say sorry to each other. If they try to run away, you all will catch them back, arrasso?" I explained.

"Yumi ah, we can't. they'll kill us." Sehun whined.

"Not to worry, I'm there too. And they already promised me that they will reconcile. It's just the matter of time only." I said.

"Ara." they said.

"Ok. then meet at the house after school. This is going to be fun!" I exclaimed while the rest of EXO looked uneasy. I chuckled.

After School at the house

"Get ready and put on your fiercest expression! keke!" I said.

Just then the door opened and revealed Suho and Kris. We quickly got in place.

'What's happening here? This feels so bad.' Kris thought. Suho thought of that too.

"Oppas, sit down." I demanded.

They quickly sat down, obeying my orders. I smirked. "Now, get down and do your things. What you promised me." I ordered.

Thay figured that out and attempted to escape.

"EXO! Get doen to work!" I shouted.

Exo caught their leaders and force them back to sit. "Sehun, let me go." Suho demanded. "Sorry, hyung. Yumi's orders." Sehun said apologetically. Suho sighed. "Lay, Let go now." Kris ordered angrily. "Sorry hyung." Lay apologised.

"Don't try it, Oppas! You promised me! I'll hate you if you don't!" I cried out, acting angry.

Suho and Kris sighed in defeat and apologised to each other and became brothers again.

"Yipee!" EXo and I yelled.

Suho and Kris smiled at each other.

"let's party!" I shouted.

"Yeah!" EXo exclaimed.

We spent the rest of the days playing games, chatting and watching movies. Finally, It was night time and EXO had to leave.

"bye, EXO oppas!" I said happily. "Bye, Yumi!" They said and waved goodbye to us.

Kris, Suho and me went back into the house.

"Oppas, I'm so happy!" I cried out.

"Yeah, we know." Kris and Suho said , laughing over my childishness.