Plan

Rival Brothers

"yah! You two like Yumi right?" Kai started.

Suho and Kris eyes widen in shock.

"Yea. You two need to promise us one thing if you both want Yumi to be happy." Luhan said.

Suho and Kris just nodded.

"Yumi doesn't knows who she really like. Donghae and her broke up." Kai explained.

"They broke?? Yumi didn't say anything... She's not even sad..." Kris thought.

"Yea. She didn't tell both of you cause she know that you two like her. She wanna use this to maybe make you two give up. You know why? Cause she don't want to hurt either of you and destroy your relationship. She can't take the blow again anymore. Even when one of you didn't get her love, you two should still be brothers. It's a fair competition.Whoever she chooses, the other should espect them and be happy for them not fight and fall out." Kai said seriously.

Kris and Suho thought for a while and looked at each other. Both of them don't want to hurt Yumi. It's the last thing they want to do. they agreed and shook hands.

"Alright. Each of you will go on a date with Yumi. On that day, you will have to spend time with her and after the both of the dates, we will give her time to think through and sort out her feelings. I will take care of Yumi's side. So prepare." Luhan said sternly.

They would do anything to protect Yumi. She is like their sister. Thay felt the responsibities of taking care of her since they knew her the longest.

Kris and Suho returned to their rooms quietly.

'What are they thinking about? Can't even see me? Aigoo...' I thought as I shook my head.

"Yumi!" I heard someone called my name and I turned around to see Kai and Luhan.

"Oppa! Annyeong!" I greeted.

"Annyeong! We have to talk." Kai said. I nodded and followed him to the living room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"DATE???" I shouted amused and laughed.

Kai and Luhan tilted their heads in confusion.

"Of course! They are my friends! Why couldn't we go on a date? You think I would reject?" I asked.

They nodded.

"Hey! Of course not! I'm bored anyway.Spending time with them is good too! They can treat me to food!" I exclaimed as I clasped my hands together.

They rolled their eyes. 

"So when?" I asked.

"Suho on Sat and Kris on Sun." Luhan simply answered.

I nodded. I patted their shoulders giving them a grateful smile before going back to my room.

'Of course I would know the motive of the date. Kai and Luhan oppa just wanted to help and I have no reasons to reject,do I?'

I gripped onto my hexagon necklace that Unnie gave. "Unnie, gomawo... For your good friends..."

aigka5