Sick :(

Rival Brothers

-Yawns-

"Mmm..."

I was on my small bed, lying sleepily. It was Saturday, of course I wouldn't get up early. Who will do that anyways. Definitely not me! Strangely, I felt my throat parched and my head dizzy. I carefully got up and went to the school's water cooler to fetch a drink. Not to worry as it was a public holiday and no one will come to school.

Feeling light headed, I decided to rest for the whole day. While sleeping, I snuggled into my blankets to retrieve the most amount of warmth i can get. The heater in the store room was old and broken. Sneezing and coughing worsen as time passes. On Sunday, I was sick. I changed into my thickest clothes and left for the nearby clinic. 

It was near winter now and it's not surprising that the weather had turned cold. I was having a fever plus a cold. Yea, I know it's unlucky. Terrible, I can say. I managed to make my way back to my room weakly and after taking the medicine, I fell asleep. No choice, I have to skip school for 2 days. The fever didn't subside till midnight and I was feeling horrible. I took my medicine and showered. Luckily, I feel refreshed but not any better after a few hours. I continued to sleep though again like I was lacking so much sleep.

Next morning at 6.30am

Suho reached school early to go to the library to browse through some reference books for his asssignment. Searching through the shelves full of different kinds of books, Suho saw something strange.

"Why is there a light there? There shouldn't be any person so early in school today. School starts at 9." Suho mumbled as he tip-toed to the room.

(creakk...) The door revealed a pale, sickish faced me.

"Yumi?!" Suho exclaimed.

I was not moving. Suho rushed over to me, sensing something wrong with me. " Omo! Your forehead is so hot!" Suho quickly got cold water and his handkerchief to place it over my forehead. After 2 hours, my fever subsided and I closely opened my eyes. As my eyes tried focussing and adjusting to the light, I saw a worried Suho by my bed.

"Suho?" I muttered with little energy.

tumblr_m5jnq41JhN1rv0k9mo1_500.jpg

" nae. How are you?" Suho asked concerned. "Much better. Gomawo. Oppa,don't tell anyone i live here.Let it be a secret between us please." I asked,coughing. " Fine. On one condition. You are going to live in my house after you get better." Suho said with seriousness. "Oppa, stop fooling around."I said jokingly. "Ani. I'm not joking. I should take care of you since you are Kai's friend. Don't worry too much. It's a condition though. No choice. Live in my house or I tell your secret out." Suho said with finality. I raised up my hands and said" You win." Both of us smiled at our silly conversation.

In class at 9am

"Isn't Yumi going to come?" Tao asked.

"She's sick." Suho answered not making eye contact with the others.

"What?! She's sick?Oh gosh? I want to visit her!" Kai exclaimed." Me too! Me three! Me four!...." EXO continued.

'hmm... she's sick? Should I visit her? How did Suho know?' Kris thought. 'Maybe i shouldn't. Well, Suho can take care of her.'

tumblr_mcfe6mEA6b1rued0uo1_500.jpg

Although Kris mind didn't want to get his hands on this matter his heart wants  to check the library room but still, he didn't because of his stupid ego.

Past two days, Suho had been visiting me and spending his free time with me. He kept his promise and should too. I grown really close to Suho. He's not like his appearance. He's warm, funny, caring, helpful and interesting. We get along well too!

"Yumi, you should pack your things already. You're getting better now and tomorrow, I will take you to my house after volleyball training." Suho said calmly.

"Ah. Yea." I said.