Bumping into.....

Rival Brothers

During class, Baekhyun and you were just minding their own business and not even greeting each other. You were not angry with Baekhyun but yourself being not able to stop him in time for falling for HyunA.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You walked behind EXO this time when HyunA called you to the washroom. EXO were afraid something might happen so they just stayed outside to wait for you guys.

You walked in behind HyunA witha vengeful eyes.

"Quit it will ya?!" HyunA hissed.

You looked away.

"Listen, I am starting my game now. Now that I have grasped the situation."HyunA smirked.

You turned to her immediately.

"As you can see, I like Kris and I know you are close with EXO. You should have know what I want you to do now right?" HyunA smirked.

"You want me to stay away from EXO?" you gawked.

"Yes. Especially Kris. You are in my way." she said in jealousy.

"No way I will do that!" you hissed so that EXO won't hear you.

"Only if you want your precious friend Baekhyun to crush and also EXO to fall apart." HyunA laughed devily.

You clenched your fist. You grabbed her by her shoulders and hissed" Don't ever touch them."

EXO was very important to you. Without them you would not be what you are now. No matter what, you will risk everything to protect them.

"If you agree with me, I won't." HyunA hissed as she yanked your hands away.

You thought for a while. 

"Don't do this to me. You are my cousin, HyunA. Why?" you asked her sadly.

"YOU! you are the cause if everything! If only you were not born or you just die with your sister!" HyunA shouted. This time EXO heard her.

Your anger reached the maximum. "No one messes with my family!" you yelled and pushed her.

"Oh yeah." HyunA smirked pushing you.

"You are digging your own grave. Do you know who you are talking about?" You asked angrily.

"Yes. Your family." HyunA replied.

You can't hold your anger anymore.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is bad. No one dares to badmouth Yumi's family." Kai said worriedly.

"Yea. Who knows what will happen. We must stop her!" Luhan agreed and barged into the washroom to see you raising your arms ready to fight.

"Stop!" Kai yellled as he grabbed your arms. You turned to him. Your eyes were empty, cold and dark with anger. "Move." was all you said.

Although Kai was intimidated by you, he still pleaded" I know you don't want to do this Yumi. Calm down."

You clenched your fist even tighter till your knuckles became white. 

You yanked Kai away hardly causing him to tumble backwards a little.

Luhan rushed forward to meet you eye to eye. He was really afraid that you might repeat your mistakes again. You saw Luhan's pleading eyes and you know what he is worried about. You softened. You put down your fist.

You pushed Luhan away and walked to HyunA to see Baekhyun standing in front of her.

Anger rising up again when you thought of how HyunA was using Baekhyun.

You pushed Baekhyun away only to find Baekhyun running back to you and say" Don't hurt her."

You ignored him and leaned in to whisper to HyunA. "Don't hurt them. I will do as you wish."

HyunA smiled just because EXO was there.

You stood up straight and sent a glare to her. 'Everything is starting now.......'

You stormed out of the washroom and practically ran back to the house.

You banged the door.

Your strong front crumbled down as you kneeled on the floor crying. No one knew the pain you were going through. To ignore the people you cared in your life and also letting people curse your family.

You stood in front of the mirror and touched your reflection. "Pathetic."

With your tear stained face and bottled up anger, you can't resist but to get back to your old habits.

You always go to your family's bussiness- owning a company of sports centre. 

'Aish... Do I have to go to Busan just to go there?" you wiped your tears as you searched the internet.

"Bingo! Kim Enterprise opens new Sport Centre in Seoul." you read the news.

You noted the address and packed your things.

"Eunmi! I won't home today! Don't worry about me kays?" you shouted as you left. You were trying to look as cheerful as you can so as to not scare the people who walked beside you.

You walked and walked following the directions.

'Whoa." you awed as you saw the grand sports centre in front of you.' wow... Kibum oppa, good job!'

You walked inside to find a familiar figure in front of the counter.

"Uncle Yoon!?" you called out. The person turned around and was clearly happy to see you. You ran towards him and gave him a hug.

"Why are you here? Aren't you in Busan?" you asked.

"Oh. Your oppa sent me here to take care of the newly sports centre here." Uncle Yoon explained.

You were delighted to see him. At least there was something to be happy for these few days.

"Are you ok? You always come to the sports centre when you are unhappy.Extremely." Uncle Yoon worriedly says.

"I'm fine. Just wanted to exercise. You know my usual scheldule for sports right? Thank god you are here orelse I have to  explain everything to the workers." you smiled assuringly.

"Nae. I will get everything ready. Go and change." Uncle Yoon replied. He knows you were lying.

"And don't tell my oppa that I came here. I don't want him to start worrying again." you pleaded.

"Ok. Go." Uncle Yoon said and went to prepare everything.

You were the VVIP of the sports centre and you were half of the owner of it. You walked to the lockers and found the personalised locker for VVIPs. You changed into your outfit and brought your bottle and towel. You smiled. "Get ready for a full workout tiring day to wash off all unhappiness!" you cheered.

2010_year_fashion_Lady_sports_clothes.jp

Did I mentioned that you were a sportsholic? You knew how to play all sports and you tend to play sports to relax and forget every unhappy things. You going to your oppa's sports centre means that you were extremely sad and angey and of course your brother would not talk about the business in front of you since he don't want you to go there.

You walked outside.

"Yumi, the sport equipments are ready. You can use them now. I have guests later to view the sports centre so I will be busy so can you take care of yourself?" Uncle Yoon asked worriedly.

"Nae. Go do your work. Don't mind me." you smiled, bowed and walked to the tennis court.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdEezzVirQtbos_7z62E5

With all your might, you started serving the balls hardly. Balls flew everywhere swiftly.

After a few hours, you were beat. You lied down trying to catch your breath.

 An exhausted tennis player lays on the court surrounded by tennis balls.

You got up got ready for running.

You ran for .... erm don't know how many rounds till you tripped and fall. You laughed pathetically at yourself. "Pabo!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome, Mr Jang." Uncle Yoon welcomed.

"Thank you." Mr Jang said. 

Mr Jang is one of the wealthiest chairman of the business world. Mr Jang is going to collaborate with Kim Enterprise for sports facilities for their new hotel going to built next to the sports centre.He came today to see the facilities.

"Let me introduce. This is my son, Jang Hyunseung. He is going to be working with me for part of this project too." Mr Jang said.

"Nice to meet you. A smart young man indeed." Uncle Yoon praised.

"Nice to meet you too. Thank you." Hyunseung bowed.

"Let me tour you all around." Uncle Yoon said and leaded them to all the rooms.

They went past the indoor tennis court and saw you serving.

"Oh. Who's that person there?" Hyunseung asked.

"Oh. She is our VVIP and also the sister of the boss of Kim Ent." Uncle Yoon said.

"She's training a little harsh?" Hyunseung asked.

"Oh. Let her be. Something must have happened for her to come here. It's always been like this." Uncle Yoon explained.

"She's a good athelic." Mr Jang praised.

"Yes Indeed. Let's continue." Uncle Yoon said.

Hyunseung can't leave his eyes off you. For some reasons, he seems like he knows you and wants to know you more.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After running, you grabbed your bottle and gulped down the water in one shot. Drop of perpiration rolled down your forehead. You wiped your face with the towel and hung it around your neck. You grabbed your things and headed to your locker not knowing that there was someone looking at you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah~" you cooed as you walked out of the bathing room.

"I feel so free!" you mumbled as you smiled, walking to your locker to put everything in your locker. After that you headed to the cafe, on the way, you met Uncle Yoon.

"Yumi, it's closing already. I guess you want to stay today as usual right?" he said.

You nodded.

"Then I will lock the doors. I will come tomorrow at 5." he said.

"No need. You can just leave me the keys." you said.

"ok. keep it safe alright? Bye!" he said and left.

You walked towards the rooftop cafe.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh... It's closed why are you here?" you asked as you were surprised to see someone still inside the building.

"oh... I'm Jang Hyunseung, son of the chairman of Jang Ent who will be collaborating with Kim Ent." he introduced.

"Oh. Annyeonghasseyo. Kim Yumi immnida." you introduced.

'Kim Yumi??? Is she the one?' Hyunseung thought.

'Jang Hyunseung?? Ani. There's alot of people by the same name right?' you thought.

'So why are you here?" you asked walking into the counter.

'erm... I wanted to know more about this building so I waited for you to complete your training." he said shyly.

"Oh... but I don't really know alot. You should ask my brother." you smiled.

"Tea?" you asked as you donned out a cup of hot tea for him.

"Thanks." he said. You put down your cup and went back to the counter.

You tasted a cup of mocha that was left by the side. It was a cup of mocha that a trainee barrister made.

"What are you drinking?" Hyunseung asked.

"Mocha? you answered.

You wrote down some thing on a piece of paper and pasted it on the counter.

"What did you write?" he asked.

"Just some tips on how to improve the taste." you answered as you sipped your hot tea.

'She's a kind and thoughtful girl.' he thought.

"By any chance, what middle school are you from?" you asked still pondering your thoughts earlier. 'Jang Hyunseung?? Ani. There's alot of people by the same name right?' you thought.

"Busan Gaeseong. Wae?" he asked.

Your eyes widen. "Omg... Are you that kingka of that school?" you asked.

"Nae. How do you know? Oh! You are that Kim Yumi right?" he asked.

You nodded.

"Long time no see! I can't recognise you already!" he exclaimed.

"Me too! You looked so different! More handsome!" you laughed.

hyunseung.jpg

"Haha... Thanks! I didn't think I would meet you here. And you are the sister of the boss here? i didn't know." Hyunseung exclaimed.

"I didn't know you were the son of Mr Jang too!" you said.

"What are you planning to do here?" you asked curiously.

"Erm... helping out with my father's business and also study?" Hyunseung replied.

You nodded slowly. "Which school?" 

"Seoul Elite." Hyunseung answered simply.

You almost choked on your tea. "Seoul Elite? That's where I'm studying!" you exclaimed.

Hyunseung eyes brightened."Chincha? That's a coincidence!!"

You giggled. Then you remembered HyunA.

"HyunA's there too. Kai and Luhan also." you said in a lower tone.

"HyunA? What is she doing here?! Shouldn't she be in America?" Hyunseung blurted.

"Relax. I don't know too." you lied.

"What happened to you two?" you asked curiously.

"She.... she.. dumped me." Hyunseung said in an almost inaudible voice but you heard it.

You gasped. "Sorry..."

"No. it's ok." he smiled.

You cleared your throat wanting to change the subject.

"So how is the tea?" you asked.

"So good!" he praised.

"Thanks!" you chimed.

The two of you catch up a lot on each other's life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's late. Don't you need to go?" you asked as you stood up to put the cups in the basin to wash.

"Yea. You?" Hyunseung asked concernly.

"I'm staying here for the night." you said not looking at him.

"It's dangerous, you know?" he said worriedly.

"haha... No one's gonna break into here. High security! Anyways I can just kick that person's !" you joked.

"Yah! I'm serious! I'm going to stay here then." he said.

"Don't joke. Go home orelse your father is going to worry. By the way, this isn't the first time. I did this in Busan before." you shrugged nonchalantly.

"Nae??" he said surprised.

"Yea.. Go home plus I need some peace alone. see you in school some days!" you said as you pushed him out of the door.

"Bye, Hyunseung!" you waved to him.

He did so too.

'Yumi... Why didn't I talk to her more in the past? She is way nicer than HyunA." he thought smiling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'keke... It's nice to meet a old friend... Althiugh i liked Hyunseung in middle schoool, that was when I was young ok? Now, I think we could be good friends!' you thought.

'another happy thing today!' you thought happily.

You lied on the net and admire the stars.

Camping-Rope-Net-Hammock.jpg

"Haizz.... I must ignore EXO to protect them. I'm sorry... I hope all of you won't blame me. It's for you guys... I love you guys... Really I do..." you muttered as you closed your eyes to prevent tears from rolling down.

You stared at the starry sky.

"What could ease my pain? It will be hard for me to stay away from them plus I live with Kris and Suho." you asked yourself.

"Move out?" you considered this option.