HaeSica!

Rival Brothers

"Morning!" I chimed as I saw Suho and Kris.

"Morning." they said flatly.

"What the...." I stopped as I know why they are like this.

'Hmm... Since they wanna play,I'll play.' I thought as I smirked.

I ignored them and went out. Kris and Suho was surprised by my action as I will always bug them till they talk.

'Ah.... Ignoring us after you got your boyfriend huh?' Kris thought.

'What is she doing? Can't she see that I am angry?' Suho thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I week later

Donghae and I were hanging out almost everyday since that day.

"Oppa!" I shouted as I ran towards Donghae.

I jumped into his big open arms and giggled. How I miss those times.

"So where do you want to go?" he asked.

"Hmm... Lets' go to the park. We need to catch up." I said as we started walking.

"Donghae, are you sure that you still love me?" I asked bluntly.

Donghae paused a while,being shocked by my sudden questions.

"You met someone that you like too right?" I asked this time looking at him.

"mmm..." Donghae hummed.

"So why did you come back when you like someone else?" I asked.

"I..I... We broke up not for a reason that we don't love each other." he simply answered.

"Donghae, our feelings could have changed during the period when we are apart. You never know. We both are unsure about our feelings to each other. By the way,who's that person?" I asked curiously.

"What?" he asked.

"Ey... Don't feign innocent... Who do you like?" I teased.

"jessica."

"Sica??!! Really? Omo! Chukkae!" I exclaimed.

He blushed.

"Does she know?" I asked.

"Aniya.... I'm scared she don't like me since I'm your ex." he said witha hint of sadness.

"donghae ah, you should know that Sica is not like that.She's my best friend!" I exclaimed.

"You're not angry?" he asked.

"Ani! Why should I? I was the on who left you. You have the right to have a lover!" I explained.

Donghae's eyes lit up after thinking.

"Thanks, Yumi. I think I know my feelings now." He said.

"Good. So how about being best friends?" I offered as I put my hands in front.

"Ok. friends!" he shook my hands.

"Kaja! I'll send you home!" he said.

"Nae! You will be going back to confess right?" I asked as we walked.

He nodded.

"When are you going back? I wanna send you off. When are you bringing her to Seoul?I wanna see her together with you! Come visit me sometimes!" I bombarded him.

"Ok! I'll be leaving tomorrow I guess. I'll bring her to meet you together,I promise." Donghae said with much determination.

"keke. Not bad! Call me sometimes! Sica too!" I said as we reached the house.

"Hug?" I offered.

"Ok." 

We hugged each other good bye and went in.

"God, this turns out really well though! HaeSica! Hae and me being best friends! Oh god! Best day ever!" I exclaimed to myself while walking into the house to meet the stern looking faces of Kris and Suho.

"Hey!" I said as I sat down in front of them.

"What's up with the faces?" i said.

"You are really happy today huh?" kris asked amused.

I nodded like a kid, smiling from ear to ear.

"Wae?" Suho asked.

"Cause I broke up with Dong..." I covered my mouth.

'Oh ! They shouldn't know!Aish.... I get all excited.... Stupid me.'

"You broke up with who? Your boyfriend?" Kris asked with a hint of hope.

"Ani! Anyway, I have to go do some work. annyeong!" i said as I excused myself.

'Wow.... That's was so close...' I heaved a sigh of relief.

"Did she just say she broke up or didn't?" Suho asked Kris.

"Molla.... That's so weird." kris shrugged.

---------------------------------------------------------

I quickly fished out my phone and called Kai and Luhan and told them everything. They said that they were happy for me and nothing else.

'Hmm... that's weird... they would always ask me how about Kris and Suho...'