Kris' Romantic Date~ Part 2

Rival Brothers

"Is the food nice?" I asked, easing the awkwardness.

Kris nodded slightly.

"So where are we going now?" I asked.

He brightened up and slid his hand into mine and we walked outside down the streets.

I looked down at our hands. I smiled. The warmth was somewhat familiar but it was something I have not felt for long.

I was deep in thought. 'Unnie,Umma and Appa used to hold me like this too. I miss those times...'

We were a happy family walking down the streets after lunch. I was walking in between Umma and Appa holding hands with them. Unnie and Oppa were on either sides of Appa and Umma. It was a really happy time. 

"Umma! I want to eat ice-cream!" I cried out. Umma smiled and nodded.

Unnie and Oppa held each of my hands into the ice cream parlour. Like the kid I was, I started to swing the hands and giggled.

I felt myself being pulled suddenly to the side and I crushed into a hard surface. I looked up to see Kris worriedly gazing at me. The hard surface I crushed into was Kris' chest. I was dumbfounded.

Kris put his hands on my shoulder and stared at me.

"Is something bothering you?" Kris asked worriedly.

'What?' I asked confused by his actions.

"The bicycle is going straight at you and you didn't even move a inch. Your reflexes are strong but why didn't you move?" Kris explained.

"What? Aniyo.I'm fine. Lets' go." I waved it off and started walking.

Kris caught up with me and walked beside me. We were slient. 'I'm sorry, Kris. I just don't wanna talk about it.' I thought as I gaze softly at him.

 

SEOUL__August_20_500cd44cda5a3.jpg

Suddenly I caught a glimpse of a beautiful stream. I fasten my pace while Kris followed. 

"Come, Sit." Kris said as he patted the seat next to him. I nodded and sat beside him.

There was a moment of slience but not an awkward one. I smiled warmly as I saw the few couples around us being lovey dovey.

Kris looks at me. He felt saddened when I didn't tell him what's wrong. 'Seems like you still don't trust me...'

"Isn't it beautiful here?" I asked.

"Yea." he replied.

I noticed a hint of disappointment in his voice so I turned towards him.

I knew he was unhappy but because of what? I took off my sneakers and dipped my legs inside.I can't help but giggle. Seeing me gigling, Kris can't help but laugh. "Who are you laughing at?" I said as I spahed some water at him.

"How dare you!" Kris hollered as he took of his shoes and chased after me. "Yah! Come back!" Kris shouted as he chased.

"Ouch!" I head a cry behind. I looked back. I was surprised to see Kris kneeling down, looking painfully at his feet. I ran towards him. "Are you ok?" I asked worriedly as I crouched down to see his feet.

"Eh? There's nothing wr--" I iwas cut by a sudden hug.

"Of course there's nothing wrong with my feet." Kris smirked while hugging me.

Frozen by the sudden skinship, it took me a few seconds to react.

"Yah! Bwoh? You trick me?" I said pretending to be angry.

"What? You are angry? You should happy that I hugged you!" Kris said.

"Pfft.... So cocky." I rolled my eyes. But it's true that I was happy that he hugged me. I no longer felt cold but the warmth up till my heart. It's going to burst!

"YOu can let go now." I said as I look down.

"Oh." Kris let go and rubbed the back of his neck.

We returned to sit waiting for our clothes to dry off a little.

"A-Choo!" I sneezed.

Kris then enveloped me into a warm hug. I was leaning on his chest. I giggled when I heard his heart beating so fast.

Kris blushed even though he initiated the hug. I hugged him too, putting my hands around his waists as I snuggled closer.

Kris was so happy that he could possibly fly up into the sky.

"Gomawo." I said.

"Wae?" Kris asked, my hair.

"You made me feel the kind of warmth again." I simply answered as I closed my eyes, appreciating his presence and his smell. I smiled genuinely.

Kris tightened his hug. "No problem. Just remember I'll always be here for you." he whispered.

I  nodded. "Let's go make a wish." he suggested.

"A wish? There's a wish well?" I asked epectantly.

"Not exactly a well but a spot that people throw coins to make a wish." Kris explained as we proceeded to the spot. 

"Here." Kris handed me a coin. I threw it and made a wish.

Kris did the same.

"What did you wish for?" I asked.

"Secret." he smiled sheepishly.

"Fine.Shall we go home now?" I said. he nodded and we both went to the subway.

 

"Are you tired?" Kris asked while we were in the subway.

I nodded and yawned a little. 

"Ah~" I let out a soft yelp when the subway shook. Kris got hold of me and stabled me. I mouthed a thank you to him. He just smiled.

 

"Do you want me to carry you?" Kris offered.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

He nodded and I agreed.

'wah! Gosh! You're pretty heavy for a petite you!" he exclaimed.

"I told you." I smirked as I hugged his neck and rested my head on the crook of his neck.

Soon, I fell asleep.

Kris brought me back to my room and put me intoo bed,carefully tugging my blanket on me.

He sat beside.

He traced my facial features, from my forehead to my eyes, nose and finally the lips. He stopped at the lips.

'I get that when you choose me.'

"I love you." he whispered as he planted a kiss on my forehead. I turned around still closing my eyes and planted a kiss on his cheeks.

Kris froze on the spot and touched his cheeks while grinning.

I imagined his reaction behind my closed eyes. I wasn't really sleeping. You should just say I was resting my eyes.keke... I heard everything he said.

But Kris didn't know you were not sleeping. He just thought that you accidentally kissed his cheeks while you turned in your sleep. Still, he was ever so happy.

Kris left the room and closed the lights.

I opened my eyes and smiled. I was reeally happy today. Spending time with Kris. All those encounters with him felt like when I was in love with Donghae.

'Am I in love with Kris? That's explains my blush and my beating of heart.'

'Kris Wu, I am in love with you.'