Opening ceremony

Rival Brothers

"Well done, Yumi." Mr Jang praised asthey walked out of the conference room.

"Thank you."you said and bowed.

"Well, you did a good job on the proposal. Please put it to actions soon. The opening day is nearer."Mr Jang replied.

"I will."you said and bowed.

Hyunseung gave you a thumbs up and you gave him one too. Then Mr Jang and his son left.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Yumi, that's a really good idea! Did you stay up because of it?" Kibum oppa asked.

"Nae." you admitted.

"see, you did the same thing as me!" Kibum said smugly.

"Yea. Yea.Let's go eat!"you said as you pushed him out.

--------------------------------------------------------

For the past few weeks, you only managed to go for half of the lessons in school. You can see that EXO was very curious about you skipping classes especially always with Hyunseung.

But you can't help it! It was because of meetings!

--------------------------------------------------------------

A week later

"The rooftop is in the middle of construction now and it's almost complete from what I see."you told Hyunseung as he and you went up to check the rooftop.

"Good job!" Hyunseung praised.

"Thanks! Thanks for your help too!"you smiled.

"haha. No Prob! We are partners right?" Hyunseung hi-fived you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Opening Day

There were a huge group of media in front of the hotel.

It was the collaboration project of two of Korea's strongest company of course they couldn't miss it! The opening ceremony was on live on some channels and news were ready to report during the news section.

"Welcome to the opening ceremony of Kim-Jang Entprise collaboration project." Mr Jang announced.

"As you all know let's introduce the business partners."the MC said.

"Mr Jang,chairman of Jang Ent. Son of Mr.Jang, Mr Jang Hyunseung. Chairman of Kim Ent, Mr Kim Kibum and his sister, Ms Kim Yumi." The MC announced.

The photographers started to take pictures like crazy especially you and Hyunseung since it was the first both of you appeared.

"Now, let's have Mr Jang up for a speech." The MC said and everyone clapped.

"Thank You. I'm really happy to see so much people being interested in our collaboration project with Kim Ent. As you know, this time we have included new people in this project. They are my Son, Hyunseung and Ms Kim Yumi. Both of them had put in a l ot of effort in this project and they did extrememly well. Please look forward to exploring the hotel." Mr Jang said.

"Nae. Thank You, Mr Jang. As you can see, Mr Jang Hyunseung and Miss Kim Yumi are new to the business world. Please do give them your support. "The MC concluded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung! Is that Yumi?" Sehun asked pointing at the huge TV screen.

"Hey, It is and she is with Hyunseung." D.O exclaimed.

"They are business partners?!" Chanyeol asked, shocked.

"Apparently yes. "Suho said after seeing the news.

"They are going to be so popular now." Luhan pouted.

"So does it means that Yumi and Hyunseung skipping classes is because of this? Doesn't it means that they will be spending a lot of time together?" XiuMin stated.

Kris kept slient the whole time, eyes glueing on the TV screen. His eyes were burning out lasers when he saw you and Hyunseung. It had irked him for the past few weeks that both of you always appeared and disappeared in school.

"Kris Hyung, Hyung!"Kai shouted.

"Ah? Nae??" Kris asked, stunned.

"What were thinking about?" Kai asked.

"Nothing." Kris lied.

Kai shrugged.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We had a sucessful opening ceremony!" you chimed.

"Yea. Good Job!"Oppa ruffled your hair.

You smiled.

"Ms Yumi!" a women greeted.

"Nae? Jimin?" you asked.

"You have a scheldule. Starting from tomorrow, you will appear on Tv on entertainment and also news. Magazines want you to do their covers and you have a lot of interviews coming up. It is all with Mr Jang Hyunseung." Jimin said.

"Wae?? I'm not an artist why do I have to be a model and appear on entertainment channels?" you asked.

"I told you. You and Hyunseung have been a hot topic today at the ceremony."Oppa stated.

"Ok. Fine. That means I have to skip school right?"you stated the obvious.

Oppa nodded.

"Yumi!" Hyunseung called.

"Nae?" you asked.

"Can we have dinner together? As a celebration. With you and your oppa." he asked.

'Sure why not?" you answered.

"Erm... Yumi, I have no apetite now. Just bring back something for me to eat."Kibum oppa said.

"Chincha? Ara. Bye."you said.

"Kaja!"Hyunseung chimed as he pulled you onto his car.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyunseung ah~ have you know about the scheldules?" you asked, sighing.

"Nae. Wae?" he asked.

"Ani. I just don't know why we did to appear on shows and magazines."you sighed.

"Wae? You will be appearing each scheldule with me! Don't worry." Hyunseung consoled.

"I guess. I need to do much talking now.I regret joining."you teased to see Hyunseung's expression.

"Yah! You won't regret! You met me and see, we've gone closer!" He exclaimed.

"I was just kidding." you rolled your eyes.

"Do you know why we are attending the same scheldule?" Hyunseung asked.

"Molla."you shrugged.

"Cause the media paired us together!You as the pretty one and me,the handsome one. The perfect couple pairing!"Hyunseung said proudly.

"Haha! Yea. Yea. I don't care anyways. We are close friends!"you said as you laughed.

'But I hope it was more.'Hyunseung thought.