Death Anniversary Part 2

Rival Brothers

I walked up the stairs to the library and went into my room. After a short while, I left to take a shower, still dazed and of course not noticing that there was a person spying on me.

"Oh... that's where she stays..." a low soft voice muttered. It was Kris!

Flashback

Tao~ Luhan hyung, did something happen to Yumi? She seems so sad today.

Luhan~ I'm not sure too.

Lay~ Maybe she's sick?

Luhan~ Aniyo... She won't be sad even if she's sick. It must be an important matter that would let her be so "into space" today.

Sehun~ Kai hyung, why is Yumi like this?

Kai~ How would I know?

Suho and Kris were a little worried about her the whole day but since today was the day for basketball training, Suho didn't stay in school late as to not chance upon Kris.

Kris was worried about Yumi that he decided to follow her to make sure she's safe.

" Staying in the school's library without anyone knowing huh? What friend is that?" Kris mumbled softly while walking to the exit.

The Next Morning

"Ringggggg" the class bell sounded signalling for the start of the lessons. Everyone was sitted at their sits with their textbooks on their table.EXO were anxious and curious. " Where's Yumi?" Baekhyun asked to no one particularly. Everyone shrugged their shoulders. Suho was there thinking about where i was while Kris git up from his sit ignoring the start of the lesson and ran off like a bullet to the library. 

Upon reaching the library, Kris was catching his breath while his eyes were frantically scanning the whole library and the store room searching for the familiar figure but to no avail. "Where did she go?" 

I applied a leave yeaterday to skip classes and at 3am,I took a taxi to the airport.  I board the plane to Busan and bought a bouquet of flower after.Then I took a taxi to the graveyard. As expected, I was the earliest. I delibrately came earlier as to not bump into my parents. 

"Unnie..." I muttered teary-eyed while placing the flowers before her grave. "I have so much to tell you. I met your good friends, Luhan and Kai oppas at my new school and I got to have a group of really good friends that cares for me. I'm not playing balls anymore as a promise to Umma and I'm living alone. Don't worry about me too much. I'm old enough to take care of myself." I said as i forced a smile. "Unnie, I'm taking good care of your necklace. You're always with me right? I recently chance upon a Chinese book called CHUN CHUN DE SHOU HU SHEN. I guess that you are my guardian angel." This time I smiled genuinely.

Chun Chun De Shou Hu Shen [Chinese Paperback]

After an hour of chat with my sister, I decided to leave because I know Umma and Appa are coming. I didn't want to see them yet.

I walked around the streets of Busan and went to Haeundae Beach, the place where unnie loved going to. A stroll along the beach then a meal of Dongnae pajeon( korean pancake). Then I returned to Seoul again at midnight. I walked into school not to my room but to the rooftop.

 250px-Haeundae_Beach_2011.jpg                    A plate of a colorful pancake made with green scallions, sliced red chili pepper and chopped seafood

I was walking while staring on the floor until I bumped into something hard but warm.