Wow.... You two came...

Rival Brothers

Your POV
 

I woke up and with the help of the nurse, I managed to clean myself. 

*Knock Knock*

In came in the most unexpected people.

"Hae? Sica?" you thought.

"Omg! How are you feeling?" Sica rushed to my side as she glanced at me up and down. I put a reassuring hand on her hands and smiled. I glanced at Donghae and he smiled sweetly at me but I didn't respond.

"Yumi, how are you feeling? Do you remember our promise?" donghae asked.

I creased my eyebrows. 'What promise? I don't remember having a promise with him? I.... just.... left him there...' you thought remorsefully.

Donghae and Jessica sighed.

"We heard what happened. You can't remember anything except for the past." Sica said as she looked hesitantly at Donghae.

" Our promise. I kept it. But you don't remember...." Donghae trailed.

He then told what happened.

 

"Donghae, are you sure that you still love me?" I asked bluntly.

Donghae paused a while,being shocked by my sudden questions.

"You met someone that you like too right?" I asked this time looking at him.

"mmm..." Donghae hummed.

"So why did you come back when you like someone else?" I asked.

"I..I... We broke up not for a reason that we don't love each other." he simply answered.

"Donghae, our feelings could have changed during the period when we are apart. You never know. We both are unsure about our feelings to each other. By the way,who's that person?" I asked curiously.

"What?" he asked.

"Ey... Don't feign innocent... Who do you like?" I teased.

"jessica."

"Sica??!! Really? Omo! Chukkae!" I exclaimed.

He blushed.

"Does she know?" I asked.

"Aniya.... I'm scared she don't like me since I'm your ex." he said witha hint of sadness.

"donghae ah, you should know that Sica is not like that.She's my best friend!" I exclaimed.

"You're not angry?" he asked.

"Ani! Why should I? I was the on who left you. You have the right to have a lover!" I explained.

Donghae's eyes lit up after thinking.

"Thanks, Yumi. I think I know my feelings now." He said.

"Good. So how about being best friends?" I offered as I put my hands in front.

"Ok. friends!" he shook my hands.

"Kaja! I'll send you home!" he said.

"Nae! You will be going back to confess right?" I asked as we walked.

He nodded.

"When are you going back? I wanna send you off. When are you bringing her to Seoul?I wanna see her together with you! Come visit me sometimes!" I bombarded him.

"Ok! I'll be leaving tomorrow I guess. I'll bring her to meet you together,I promise." Donghae said with much determination.

I thought hard... Memories flooded back. My eyes lit up as I nodded at them.

Donghae and Sica were shocked. "You remembered?" Donghae asked unbelievably.

You nodded. You sat up and wrote with difficulty.

I remembered. You confessed that you loved Sica. Thank You. You came back with Sica as lovers right? Cute! I want to ask something.

Do you know who is Kris to me?

Sica turned to Donghae. Donghae shrugged.

"I don't know. You didn't mention him to me before." Donghae concluded. 

You nodded slowly. 'I have to find out.'

"Morning!" a group of voices called out but stopped being noisy when they saw other visitors.

"Annyeonghasseyo." EXO and HaeSica greeted each other awkwardly.

You grinned at the awkward scene.

"Hyung! Noona!" Kai and Luhan called out as they rushed to HaeSica.

"Who? Ah! Kai! Luhan!" Donghae cried out as they hugged each other.

Sica smiled. "Annyeong! You two grown up to be fine gentlemen." she giggled.

"Hey. You neer said that to me before..." Donghae whined.

"That's because you aren't a fine gentlemen." Sica teased.

"What? Does that mean you love a person who's not a gentlemen?" Donghae retorted.

Kai and Luhan looked at each other, wide eyed. 

"Hyung! You and noona?" Kai asked.

"Nae. Thanks to Yumi." Donghae said as he looked back at me.

I smiled and gave a thumbs up.

Kris caught up. "Yumi... She lied to me and Suho about Donghae. They broke up." 

Suho nudged Kris. They were thinking the same thing.

"Come on! Let's have breakfast! D.O and Lay cooked!" Chanyeol hollered.

"Yeol! Hospital!" Baekhyun chided.

"Oops.. Sorry." Yeollie apologised.

I giggled with no voice. 'When is my voice returning? I am forgetting how I even sound.'

"Morning." Kris greeted as he placed a plate of american breakfast in front of me.

I smiled and nod. You then ate.

I found Kris concerned stare at me. I turned to him and pointed at my breakfast and signalled my hands into an eating motion.

"It's ok. I'll eat later." Kris waved it off.

I frowned and took a bacon from Sehun's plate and fed it to Kris.

"Hey! It's mine!" Sehun whined as he poked into my Bacon.

I pushed his arms away and pointed at Baekhyun.

" Hmph! I'll find Luhan!" Sehun grabbed his plate and moved to where Luhan was.

I laughed with Kris.

Suddenly, the words yesterday flooded back to you.

 " you're finally awake. I was thankful but you just had to forgetting everything. Do you know how much it hurts? I was disappointed but at least you woke up and had smiles on your face. I was really happy that you are happy. Get well soon. I love you." Kris planted a soft kiss on your hands.

'It's nothing. I love all my friends too right?' you smiled away the thoughts.