Surprise, Surprise!

Rival Brothers

"Come in! Don't just stand there..." Suho osaid as he giggled at my stunned expression.

"Oppa, Is this really your house? It's kinda big... No, Huge..." I said staring at the beautiful house in front of me.

p house in seoul The P House in Seoul, Korea by HAHN Design

"Yup! I live with my brother here since my parents are always away for business. This is the smallest house we had so we chose here to stay so that it won't be too big for us." Suho said with a warm smile.

"Oppa have a brother? How come I don't know about that?" I asked curiously.

"You know him. It's just that our relation is not so good." Suho replied frowning a little.

"Ah.... Mianhae." I whispered.

We walked in the house and there were maids all around cleaning. When we walked past, they bowed and greet us. 'Wow.This is so cool...but weird for me...' I thought as I bowed a litlle to the maids.

"This is your room,Yumi." Suho grinned widely.

OB-UZ014_HODK10_D_20121016000135.jpg

I peered inside and was shocked.

"omg" was the words that I managed to blurt out in surprise.

"Do you like it?" Suho asked with much expectation.

"I...i... like it but it's too big for me. Just a small room will do. I can just sleep with the maids." I said, recovering from the amazement.

"No way! You're my guest! This room is for you. I'm just glad that you like it." Suho said.

After much persuasion from Suho, I gave in. I went inside to rest and pack while Suho went back to his room.

"Ah..." I sighed as i sunk into the comfortable soft bed. "Ani. I shall shower first before I doze off.' I reminded myself as I got up.

"After the refreshing bath, I wasn't tired anymore so I decided to go to the kitchen to help out.

Kitchen

"Is there anything I can help?" I asked politely.

"Oh no, Miss. You're a huest." one of the maid politely replied.

"Ani.Don't listen to Suho oppa. Just give me something to do. I assure that nothing will happen even if there is,I will take the blame."I pleaded.

"Ok. Can you cook? The cook is on leave today and we are fretting over who should cook. We already prepared the menu." the maid said as she handed me a piece of paper.

"Bap, Kimchi,soondubu jjigae, japchae,Yangnyeom Tongdak,Doekbokki,Yujacha" I named everything on the list.(Rice, Fermented cabbage, soft tofu stew, stir fried glass noodles with vege,seasoned-fried chicken, spicy rice cakes, citron tea)

koreanrice1.jpg220px-Gimchi.jpg220px-Korean.food-Sundubu.jjigae-01a.jpg220px-Korean.food-Japchae-03.jpg58yujacha.jpg

"ok. No problem. I'll cook all this but I have a favour from you. You must not say that it is me who cook unless your master finds out and also tell Suho oppa that I have eaten."I whispered to the maid.

"Your wish is my command,miss."the maid replied.

"By the way, don't call me miss. Just call me Yumi,ok, at least when your master is not around."I smiled as she nodded.

I turned around to pick the ingredients. After that, I washed the ingredients with the help of my helpers and started cooking.

7pm

"Assa! Finally!" I exclaimed as I spooned out the stew from the pot into the bowl.

"It's done! I'm so tired now. Eunmi unnie, I'll be going up now.Remember what I told you!" I whispered to her as I waved goodbye and went upstairs.

Just then, the door opened and came Kris who went out with Exo-M.

"Master Kris, good evening. Would you like to eat first or bathe first?" Eunmi asked.

"I'll bathe first and just call me when Suho comes down to eat."Kris replied as he walked upstairs as Eunmi nodded.

I came out of my private bathroom and dried my hair. I sat down in front of the dresser. "Omo, I'm beat from just preparing those food." I talked to myself. "Ouch!"I shrieked as I held up my hand then remembered that I scalded it while cooking. "Aish... but I can't go out now. Suho oppa will be suspect something. Ah! at night then,while he's asleep." I smiled at that idea.

Then I just plopped down in bed and fell asleep almost immediately from the tiredness.

Eunmi walked to Kris' room and called out" Master, please come down to eat."

Kris walked down the stairs to the dining table and sat across Suho.

Kris started eating and was surprised at how delicious the food was. "Whoc ooked the food tonight?" Kris asked.

"Erm... It was one of us. Is there any problem?" Eunmi stuttered.

"Nothing.I just thought that the person should cook more often.The food is nice." Kris said with no emotions as he eats again.

Suho scanned around the dining room and asked" Where's Miss?"

Kris looked up in confusion while Eunmi said everything I told her to " Miss ate already and went back to her room to rest since she said she was tired."

"Oh. Ok."Suho said as he picked up his spoon and started to feast on the food.

"Mmm. It's good." Suho chimed.

Kris shot a confused look at Eunmi but Eunmi just looked away. That left Kris with no choice but to ask Suho.

"Who's the Miss? She's living with us?" Kris asked.

"She's someone you know so don't worry. And yes ,she's living under the same roof as us."Suho replied.

Kris just shrugged it off, not wanting to ask any more questions and continued eating.

tumblr_m8s1d0NeQZ1rr6ec3o1_400.jpg              tumblr_m674miMKXh1r7sxs7o1_250.jpg