Harsh Threat

Rival Brothers

I regained my posture and requested to go to the washroom. Based on my usual good behaviour, I was excused. I quickly alked out of the classroom after bowing to my teacher.

I fast paced into the washroom. I stared into the mirror, deep in thoughts.

'Why is she doing here? What is up on her sleeve?'

I shot back to reality, hearing a loud bang to see HyunA standing by the door.

"HyunA, What are you doing here?" I asked sternly.

"Uh- huh... Is that how you treat your older cousin who came to Korea to see you?" HyunA smirked while having her index finger swaying from side to side with a disapproving look.

I straightened myself. "Sorry."

"Pshh.... I came back to visit you after I heard about Uncle and Auntie. so might as well come back to study here." HyunA explained with a smirk.

"I appreciate it. Thank you. But you can just visit me and go back to America. At most it will only take a week." I continued.

"Pfft. Are you naive or what? I have been preparing myself after losing to you. I've come back stronger and better. That is just an excuse to come back. I'll start my game and this time,I will not lose." HyunA stated deviously.

"You. What are you thinking about?! What game!?" I questioned nervously.

"Don't feign ignorance, my little cousin. Don't you remember that I was your ultimate competitor in middle school... You snatched everything from me. Beauty, Princess,Smart,Talented,Cool. And you were called the best basketballer and volleyball player. And what was I? I'm just always behind you! Now, the tables will be reversed." HyunA grinned while stare into your eyes with burning hate.

I shuddered. 'HyunA hates me? Why? Because of the titles?'

"But why? I gave everything up now. I don't play ball anymore." I stated firmly.

"Why? Cause I'm jealous of you! You goot the limelight everywhere! I can't see what is it that you have that I don't! This time, after resting in America, I've come back with my revenge prepared just for you,Kim Yumi. By the way, you don't play ball doesn't meean you can't. I want to beat you personally by myself." HyunA smirked.

"You did those things in the past just because you are jealous?" I asked in disbelief as I thought of the past.

Flashback

"Aww... I know you like Hyunsaeng Sunbae." Jessica whispered to you.

You blushed madly as you punched sica's arm lightly.

"Caught ya! Why don't you confess? He's a hot catch you know?" Jessica suggested.

"No way! It's so embarrassing!" You disagreed.

"Come on." Jessica pushed you but you ran away. Sica was behind chasing you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Omg... Did you hear? Hyunsaeng Sunbae is with HyunA now! i saw HyunA always flirting with him. Aish..." Jessica informed you.

You felt like your heart shattered into pieces. HyunA was your cousin and Hyunsaeng Sunbae was your crush. Thus you decided to wish them bliss even though it was you who will be hurt.

HyunA watched you as you ran into the washroom. She smirked.

"Bingo!" HyunA clicked her tongue.

You shook your head in disbelief. 'Everything was planned to make me sad... HyunA planned it all along.She did it because of jealousy.'

"Stop it, HyunA!" I ordered demandingly.

"As if you can control me. I will have everything I want here. But prepare yourself though. For a full scale war with me." she said and left.

I stood rooted to the ground absorbing all the information I had just collected. 'How can HyunA be so devious...'

After regaining my posture, I hurried back to the class to see HyunA hogging my seat.

"Oh... Miss Yumi, HyunA will be seating at your seat so you will have to go sit beside Baekhyun." the teacher informed.

I nodded and took my bookbag and went to sit behind Bacon.

"Hi." Baekhyun greeted.

"Hi." I said calmly.

"don't you think the new transfer student is pretty? I think I like her you know?" BaekHyun whispered.

My eyes widen in shock. You turned to face him. "Are you kidding me?"

"No." he pulled a -_- face.

"No! you can't!" I objected.

"Wae!?" Bacon pestered.

"Talk to me after class." I ordered seriously.

Seeing your sudden change of mood, Baekhyun nodded and kept quiet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'oh gosh. This guy beside me is so hot! I guess that Yumi has been enjoying herself here and even got to sit with a hunk. Of course I will not allow it.' HyunA thought.

"Hi. I'm HyunA. What is your name?" HyunA used her sweet tone voice.

Kris rolled his eyes. "Kris."

"Kris? NIce to meet you." HyunA smiled sweetly and battered her eyebrows. 'Hmm.... Cold but cool... I like it. I'll get ya.'

"Can you stop talking and face the front?" Kris said in an irritated tone.

That caught HyunA off guard so she faced the front.

Kris glanced at you, who was spacing out. He was worried.

Plus, he got pissed off when this HyunA girl snatched your seat.

HyunA saw Kris glancing at you. 'Oh. I see.'