Tiff

Rival Brothers

You dragged BaekHyun away from HyunA right after class.

"Yah! Yah! Where are you dragging me to?" Bacon yelled as he struggled out of your grip. You didn't answer him.

"Help!" he yelled. EXO followed you guys. 

"Hey! WHere are you all going?" HyunA asked.

"Don't follow us." Kris replied coldly but sternly. It was true that HyunA was scared of Kris so she listened to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tell me. Why didn't you listen to my warning?" you asked angrily at Bacon.

"What do you mean?" Bacon asked curiously.

"I told you to stay away from HyunA." you hissed.

"Oh that. I said I'll try but I like her more and more! Yumi, it's my problem you shouldn't interfere." Bacon reasoned.

You exhaled. "You are my friend! I really don't want to see you hurt!" you said harshly.

"Yumi, I don't see why are you acting so against HyunA?" Bacon continued.

"I have my reasons. I just want to warn you about her!" you said angrily.

"I don't know. It's my business and you stay out of it!" Bacon yelled.

"Bacon! I am just worried about you! Kim HyunA isn't a simple girl! I'm scared that she will hurt you!" you screamed.

"I don't want to listen to you! Don't talk bad about her!" Bacon retorted angrily.

Your eyes watered but you kept your calm. You stormed out of the room with all of the EXO boys tumbling outside because of your sudden burst of the door.

You could not care less. All you know was that you need to calm yourself down by venting your anger.

'Pabo, Bacon! It's all for your own good! I am worried!'

Kris wanted to chase you but Kai stopped him.

You walked angrily on the streets. 'If there was Oppa's clubhouse here, it will be so good!'

you went into a ice cream parlour and ordered ice cream. You wanted to get a brainfreeze so that you won't be angry.

You scooped up a massive ice cream and chomed it down.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the house

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Kris hissed at Bacon.

"What?!" bacon retorted.

"Yumi is just worried about you! How could you say such hurtful things to her?" Kris hissed angrily.

"she said bad things about the girl I like  of course I would be angry!As if you wouldn't be angry if I badmouthed Yumi." Bacon said.

"What?! YOU!" Kris grabbed Bacon's collar.

Kris and Baekhyun sent deathglare to each other.

"Stop it!" Luhan shouted and separated them both.

"Yumi would not want to see this. Actually, Yumi and HyunA knew each other even before this. Us too." Kai admitted.

EXO eyes widen in shock.

"Er hem. HyunA was in the same middle school as us. She always fight with Yumi for everything and with all means. Even trying to hurt her." Luhan continued.

Bacon shook his head in disbelief. "She wouldn't do that! You all are all on Yumi's side! But sorry, I won't believe all this crap!" Bacon shouted and raced to the door.

'She didn't told me that HyunA hurted her before...' Kris thought.