Unexpected Love

Rival Brothers

"Finally! We are going to school!" you exclaimed to Hyunseung after the recording of another interview.

"Seems like you look forward to schooling?" Hyunseung cocked an eyebrow at you.

"We have not gone to school for days.... Homework is becomeing a pile!" you explained.

"Ok. As you say so." Hyunseung shrugged.

"Shall we go there together?" Hyunseung asked.

"Nae!" you said and hopped into his car.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris POV

"What's the commotion about?" Kris asked as all of them were witnessing students crowding over to the parking lot and squealing.

"Let's go see." Luhan said and all of them went.

"Oh! It's Hyunseung and Yumi!" Kai stated.

'Why are they together?'

You stepped out of the car, atonished by the crowd.

Hyunseung came out and guided you through the noisy crowd to the classroom.

"Thanks." you whispered to Hyunseung.

"No prob!" he waved it off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Class, since end of the year vacation is coming, we will have a music project. First I will announce the pairings."The teacher said.

"Hyunseung and Yumi. Baekhyun and HyunA. Kris and Yuri. Suho and Taeyeon...."

Kris looked towards your direction and for once both of your eyes locked. You quickly looked away.

"All of the pairs should come up with something to perform. Be it a song or a dance. Next week, I will choose 2 pairs to perform at the concert. Do your best!" the teacher said and left the students to discuss.

"So what do you want to do?" Hyunseung asked.

"Let's sing shall we?" you perked up.

"All right! Song?"Hyunseung asked.

"Hmm..... One year later by Onew and Jessica?" you suggested. 

"Ok!" he nodded.

---------------------------------

"HyunA, what do you want to do?" Baekhyun asked shyly.

"Erm.... How about a song?" Hyuna said boringly.

"Ok! How about Nagging by IU and Seulong?" Baekhyun said.

"Ok."

'Argh.... Why can't I pair with Kris??!! Instead of this love struck guy... At least Yumi didn't get Kris.' HyunA thought.

--------------------------------------------------

While juggling with your scheldule which is always with Hyunseung, both of you make use of anytime to practice.

While waiting at the waiting room, you and Hyunseung will memorise the lyrics and listen to the songs repetitively.

While the driver send both of you to the next location, you both will watch live performances of the songs.

While HyunA and Baekhyun practiced hard too. 'I must do better than Yumi!' HyunA thought.

Everyday after school, HyunA would pull Baekhyun to practice. Of course Baekhyun would accept readily.

"HyunA, water." Baekhyun offered as he took a seat beside HyunA. As they rest, Baekhyun will share jokes and make cute aegyo faces which HyunA likes the most since to her, it's funny.

---------------------------------------------------

1 week later

"Now, it's time to perform. Do your best and the top 2 will be selected!" the teacher said and sat down.

 You & Hyunseunghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zo4ysnph8A

Baekhyun and HyunA: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmwdCm-oze0

"This is the results! Yumi& HyunSeung! HyunA and Baekhyun! Congragulations!" the teacher announced.

"Yay!" you exclaimed and hi-5 Hyunseung. Both of you hugged each other shortly and bowed to the students.

'Is she so happy that she needs to hug Hyunseung???' Kris thought.

'What the hell... We did better than her! She did so badly. How can she be the finalist?'HyunA thought.

"The concert will be this Friday night. Please practice!" the teacher said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After class, you walked to the next class by yourself since Hyunseung had to go to the washroom.

"Yumi." you heard a familiar voice call you.

You peeked backwards to see Kris.

"Yes?" you asked still walking.

"Stop. We need to talk." Kris replied grabbing your wrist.

"I don't think we have anything to talk about. If you excuse me." you said as you tried to free your wrist from Kris' grip.

Kris tightened his grip and pulled you to the staircase.

"What are you doing?! Let go!" you shouted.

"I just need to talk to you." Kris said.

"Fine. Shoot." you said coldly.

"Are you and Hyunseung dating?" Kris asked.

You were shocked by the sudden question. Although this is not the first time you heard it, it sounded different from Kris.

'What should I say? The truth?'

"I don't think I need to answer that. By the way, we need to get to class." you said as you try to walk past Kris.

"I just want you to know I still love you. No matter how you treat me, I still like you." Kris confessed.

You paused. Unknowingly, your lips curled up into a smiled. But you hid it because your back was facing Kris. You walked away.

Kris bit his lower lips as you walked away from him without a reply.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where were you?" Hyunseung asked worriedly.

"Ah... I just bumped into a few friends."you lied.

"Oh. ok." Hyunseung said.

You sighed sliently.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

HyunA's POV

"What are those two doing there?" HyunA asked herself.

You and Kris were along the corridors.

"Urgh... Kim Yumi... You didn't keep your boundaries.... You will pay!" she muttered angrily.

HyunA walked off in another direction.

'HyunA!" Baekhyun called.

"Yes?"HyunA said.

"I was... err.. Ilikeyou!Canyoubemygirlfriend?"Baekhyun said quickly.

HyunA giggled unconsciously since she made up some of the words."Can you repeat again?"

'Gosh! Why am I so happy?' HyunA thought as she mentally smacked herself.

Baekhyun flushed red in embarrassment.

"Can you be my girlfriend?" Baekhyun said shyly.

"Yes. Of course!" HyunA accepted quickly.

'Really?"Baekhyun asked in disbelief.

"Nae!" HyunA said.

Baekhyun grinned and turned backwards to give a ok sign to the rest of EXO except Kris who were hiding behind the surrounding pillars.

'Watch out,Kim Yumi.Baekhyun's in my hands. You will regret your actions.'HyunA thought of a plan suddenly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that day

"Have you guys heard? Baekhyun is dating with HyunA!" the girls whispered to each other.

In fact the whole school was discussing about this.

You quickly stopped a student and asked." Baekhyun and HyunA are dating?"

"Nae! I guess it is true! I just saw both of them holding hands." the girl replied.

"Thanks!" you said and rushed off to find the boys.

They were easily spotted because of their massive number.

"Gosh! Kim Yumi just talked to me!" the girl squealed and left to tell her friends.

-----------------------------------------------------

You composed yourself and walked to the boys. You walked past Kai, Luhan and Sehun who wanted to said hi.

You were boiling with fury about what HyunA did. You can't care about others. Now you need to trash things out with her.

"Kim HyunA, out. Let's talk." you said in a low voice.

Baekhyun stood up and said "Why? Can't you say it here?" 

You glared at him. "It's our bussiness." YOu said and pulled HyunA into the cleaner room.

You yanked hyunA's hands once both of you reached the room. You locked the door and turned to her to see her smirking.

"What are you doing? Dating with Baekhyun? Didn't you say to not hurt them?" you asked angrily.

"I did. On one condition, stay away from EXO." HyunA said.

"I did!"you clencehed your fists.

"No,you didn't. Why were you late ofr the 2nd class?" HyunA smirked.

Your eyes widen. "It's a misunderstanding! I didn't want to talk to Kris but he forced me!" You explained.

"That's why you should always stay far far away."HyunA glared.

"Why must you do this? Just let me go this time. Don't hurt Baekhyun. What ever you do! Why did you agree to date him!?" you screamed.

"That's exactly my plan. Date him and make him fall crazy for me and..... I dump him." HyunA said cruely.

"What?! How can you play his feelings? Don't hurt him!" You said.

"No no.... You got it all wrong. All will be your fault. You are the one hurting them from their perspective." HyunA smirked victoriously.

You released your grip on HyunA's collar. 

'She's right. I ignored them. I rejcted Kris and Suho. I made Bacon hate me because of my objection to him liking HyunA.'

"But still, you dump him and it's your fault!" you said.

"No. You not as smart as I thought you would be. EXO knows that you objected our relationship. I can just say that you forced me to do it." HyunA said.

You were shocked beyond words. You are the one hurting EXO. You.

HyunA smirked and left the room. Your knees felt weak as you dropped to the floor.

"How could everything become like this?" you mumbled as tears stained your face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

'Why does it feel so weird and strange to me when I say I dump him? Do I like Baekhyun? I do spend a lot more time with him than Kris. Baekhyun treats me really well though. aish... What am I thinking?' HyunA thought, frustrated as she approached EXO.

Baekhyun rushed to HyunA and asked worriedly." What did Yumi want? Are you okay?"

"Nae." HyunA smiled.

"Baekhyun, relax." Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

HyunA just smiled at Baekhyun who was always treating her warmly. 

'To think about it, Baekhyun treats me the best out of all of the boys. He genuinely likes me and cares for me. Am I falling for him? No! I can't! Get hold of yourself, Kim HyunA. All these are revenge.' HyunA slapped herself mentally.