Coma

Rival Brothers

Kris bursted out first.

"Even if she's your cousin? You still did that?" Kris bellowed.

" I'm sorry... Really... I am." HyunA sobbed.

Kris was boiling inside.

"Kris, Relax. This is the hospital. Plus, Yumi won't want you to do anything to her." Luhan calmed him. 

Kris looked away and went to the side.

This time it was Baekhyun.

"So you don't like me right? All these was just an act?" Baekhyun looked up with watery eyes at HyunA. His voice wobbled.

Everyone's attention was on the couple.

HyunA's tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Baekhyun, at first it is. But now,it's not." HyunA said.

"I fell in love with you after hanging out with you." she continued.

"How could you do this to me??!! To think I trusted you more than Yumi! Our relation strained because of you!" Baekhyun yelled, tears finally dropped from his eyes.

HyunA broke down.

"I'm sorry..." 

Chanyeol went to comfort Baekhyun and calmed him.

HyunA kneeled in her spot until the doctor came out.

Everyone rushed to him.

"How is she?" Kris asked frantically.

"There is blood clot in her head. We need to operate for her as soon as possible. She fractured a few bones and she lost a lot of blood. Who's O blood type?" The doctor said quickly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris, HyunA, Baekhyun, Sehun and Luhan rested on the bed after donating blood.

Kibum rushed to the hospital to meet the sad faces of everyone. But one face caught his attention.

"HyunA." Kibum said.

HyunA froze. She could recognise the voice. More guilt instantly piled up on her and she dared not face his cousin.

"HyunA.Look at me." Kibum demanded.

HyunA slowly looked up and tears flowed down again. "I'm sorry. it's all my fault."

Kibum kneeled down and hugged her." Hush. I know Yumi. She's doesn't blame you for all these.She cares for you. HyunA,you are good by nature.Just learn to put down your competitive and jealous side."

HyunA cried harder.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

4 hours later

4 hours went past slowly for everyone. It's torturing. You were still in the operation room.

Finally, the doctor came out.

"The operation was a success but the patient will fall into coma. As to when she will wake up, it's solely dependent on her will."The doctor explained.

"She will be moved to extensive care ward. One person per visit please. She needs plenty of rest. When her condition is more stable, we will move to a normal ward." the doctor continued.

"Thank you." all of them bowed.

Although they were relieved that you survive but were also disheartened by the fact that you were in coma.

Kibum was the first one to visit you.

"Yumi. You better wake up. You said you wanted to be with me.So buck up! I don't want to see you like that too so wake up. You have a lot of friends worried about you. I know you never hated HyunA. She knows that she's wrong so wake up and we can have our childhood happiness back." Kibum said as he held your hands tighter.

Kris went in next.

"Yumi. I'm sorry for not being tough enough.I even wavered because ofyour stupid reason. I know everything now. Wake up! I want to confess again. I want to take care of you and love you. I'm sorry I didn't protect you.Instead it was you who was protecting me and EXO. Wake up so that I can make up to you.I want to see you smile and be happy. I love you." Kris said as he kissed your hand.

HyunA went next.

"Dongsaeng.. Mianhae. Unnie's wrong. I shouldn't harbour those evil intentions.In turn,I hurt everyone including you and the one I love,Baekhyun. I don't wish for you to forgive me. As long as you get well,it's the best for me.I'm sorry for messing your life up. You shouldn't have saved me.I should be the one lying down here! Wake up soon!" HyunA cried.

Baekhyun went next.

"Yumi. I'm sorry for not heeding your words. I should have believed you.Instead I didn't. I didn't know you were trying to protect me.I'm so stupid.Stupid to fall in love with HyunA too!You are a really good dongsaeng. wake up so that I can ask for your forgiveness or even to just say sorry! I'm so guilty. I can't believe HyunA was so mean.Wake up!"

Suho went in. He was the last one since there shouldn't be too much vistors for a day.

"Yumi... You know what? Quickly wake up.I know everything.How you were trying to protect us. And even who you liked.You liked Kris don't you? I can see it from your expression.Your longing stare at him.. There were times when I saw both of you at the rooftop. I knew I have lost ever since your date with him.But don't worry. I will do what I promise. I will still be brothers with Kris and bless both of you. So wake up and hurry become my brother's girlfriend!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 weeks passed in a flash. There was you lying on the hospital bed.

You being in coma for two weeks, are taking a toll on everyone. Kris visits you everyday. He watched you and prayed that you would wake up soon. HyunA was forgave by everyone except for Kris and of course Baekhyun. Kris would only allow HyunA to visit because she can help clean you and change your clothes. That's the only reason.

Baekhyun avoids HyunA at all cost. Even at school.

The case if the fallen ceiling was still open. The teachers actually wanted to call the police but Kibum oppa stopped them. Thus this matter becomes in the hands of the school. They found a pail of water fallen to the backstage and suspected that the ceiling crumbled because of the weight. This was one factor. The other was that the stage was cold and the material were rusty thus it violated the safety rules.

The school authorities are not closing the case before you wake up to hear your suggestion of punishment.

Practically,that was life for the past two weeks. Everyone took turns to visit you and accompany you.They frequently talked and joked to you but there was not a reaction from you. Still, they do this everyday.For the hope,that you will wake up sooner. They missed you.

Hyunseung visits you too but he himself already know his position. In your heart,there was him as a friend and no more...