18- Cassette 6 Side B

Th1rteen R3asons Why
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Although Kyuhyun felt sorry for Donghae waiting for him back at the dorm, Kyuhyun is refuses to get up and go back to the dorm.

Kyuhyun grabbed another beer can and began drinking it halfway when his phone rang. He was in the middle of chugging the beer but decided to answer the phone. Kyuhyun put down his drink and answered the phone.

“Hello...” Kyuhyun answered without looking at his caller ID. He was on his 3rd beer can and his voice was slightly sluggish.

“Kyu... where are you? What’s wrong with your voice? Have you been drinking?” the man on the other line asked.

Kyuhyun could recognize the voice and identifies the voice as Donghae’s.

“I told you to not wait for me hyung,” Kyuhyun said as he finished the rest of his beer in one chug. “I’m not coming back until I finish this. I don’t know what I-” Kyuhyun began to say until he bit his inner cheeks to prevent himself from telling Donghae something he wasn’t supposed to say.

Kyuhyun was so tempted to tell Donghae about what he just heard. He was so tempted to tell Donghae about the accident, or about Ryeowook. But Kyuhyun didn’t. He continued to bite his inner cheeks to prevent himself from revealing Ryeowook’s secrets.

“Kyu... just tell me where you are. It’s almost 3 already and you’re still out wandering by yourself,” Donghae pleaded.

Kyuhyun checked his phone and Donghae was right. It was already late. It was 2:56 in the morning.

Kyuhyun grabbed another beer can an opened it. He took another big chug.

Kyuhyun doesn’t know what got into him but he laughed hysterically even though Donghae didn’t say anything funny. “I’m not going back to the dorm until I’m done,” Kyuhyun began to say but stopped as he continued to laugh. “But if you can come here in about 30 minutes, I’ll share my drink,” Kyuhyun said as he finished the last drop of his 4th can.

It didn’t take Donghae a long time to respond when he said, “Where are you?”

Kyuhyun told Donghae the exact address of where he was. “I’ll start counting starting now,” Kyuhyun said.

Donghae hung up and Kyuhyun continued to laugh. Kyuhyun looked at his phone time and it said that it was already 3:04.

“See you in 30 minutes Hae,” Kyuhyun said to himself as he opened his 5th can.

Kyuhyun decided to continue listening to the tapes while waiting for Donghae. He took the tape inside the cassette player and switched it to side B.

The whirring sound of the tapes spinning was all Kyuhyun could hear as he waited for Ryeowook’s voice to be present once again.

There have been many things that I have told you in the last few tapes. I told you about Minhee, the sasaeng, Kyuhyun joining Super Junior and the protest that Eunbi started using her Only12 campaign. 

As I told you earlier, these tapes are closely related. So how does Minhee relate with Eunbi or the car crash in April of 2007. How exactly do these topics relate with one another?

Well... As I mentioned in the previous tapes, Eunbi was still unsatisfied with the president’s statement even though the president clearly said that no Super Junior members were being removed. Eunbi was still unsatisfied because she hated the fact that the president wasn’t removing Kyuhyun from Super Junior.

It turns out that Minhee was part of the Only12 campaign and was one of Eunbi’s followers. I found out that Minhee would follow what Eunbi said and was sort of the Vice-President of the Only12 campaign.

For the months that Only12 took place, they would gather more members to join their protest. They were the ones who run Only12.

I won’t tell you my sources on how I found out who Eunbi and Minhee were, but I was still able to track Eunbi and Minhee. One of the reasons why I was able to find you guys was because of the protest. I`ll give you one hint.

Does any of the other Only12 protesters know that their names are written on the piece of paper you gave SM`s president when you were signing the contract demand? How else would I know that there were over 500 Only12 members?

It’s obvious why Minhee is listening to these tapes. She’s the one who invaded my privacy and was a sasaeng.

Although Eunbi was nice to me and did nothing directly against me, she did something that was truly horrifying. How on earth could you even plan something as horrendous such as a car crash? I don’t know what made you think like that but that is truly despicable.

Up until today I can remember the car accident clearly. I remember the time when a paramedic called Heechul hyung from Leeteuk hyung’s phone and told him that Leeteuk hyung, Shindong hyung, Eunhyuk hyung, Kyuhyun and 2 managers have been in an accident.

I remember seeing Leeteuk hyung in the hospital.  I remember the fear I had of never seeing Kyuhyun awake. I remember the first time Kyuhyun woke up. I remember how Eunhyuk, Donghae and I would never leave Kyuhyun’s side. I remember how traumatized the other members were. I remember after we filmed for Attack on the Pin-Up Boys, the other members and I would go to the hospital and check how Leeteuk hyung and Kyuhyun were doing.

All thes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter