8- Cassette 3 Side A

Th1rteen R3asons Why
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Now that Kyuhyun understood why he was listed, all he wants to do is to run away. He doesn’t want to hear the rest of the story. He wants to run away from it, from everything.

And yet, he didn’t move an inch.

Although he wants nothing to deal with the tapes and Ryeowook’s stories, he felt obliged to listen. It’s the least he could do.

He wants to listen to Ryeowook’s voice even if it’s coming from the tape. Although he dreads his turn to appear in Ryeowook’s tale, he was curious to hear Ryeowook’s explanation.

Kyuhyun took his earphones and put it in his ear. The sound of the cassette tape whirring is now a sound that Kyuhyun has become accustomed to.

For a few moments it was quiet. Kyuhyun could hear some background noises aside from the tape turning. And then Ryeowook’s voice went on again.

“You’re fat” “You should lose weight” “You have the potential to be a singer but you’re fat” “You should lose weight if you want to debut” Every day I heard those words. Every day I look in the mirror and see my reflection. I look in the mirror and say, “Gee... don’t I look fat today?”

Those harsh words have been engraved in my mind because of Lee Yoojin. But rather, how Super Junior used to call her, Stylist Noona.

I admit that it was because of Yoojin Noona that I became who I am today... Well, I guess now that you’re hearing these tapes; it’s who I used to be not who I am today. I’m just an idol from the past, not the present.

I admit that because of her I lost that weight and became part of Super Junior.

It was around April or May of 2005 when Yoojin Noona became our stylist. Although the trainees’ practice room was right beside the dressing room of the other idols, we first met around April or May when the trainees were no longer called trainees but rather Super Junior05.

I’m pretty sure that Super Junior members know what it means but if any of you guys don’t know, Super Junior05 is basically considered a project group.

Wait...did I just spoil the story for you? I won’t tell you who, you would have to listen and find out who.

Hahaha... it seems like I’m narrating a suspense novel. Is it interesting enough for you? Does it intrigue you that my own group members would appear in something as gruesome as this?

Gruesome or interesting, I don’t care what you call it.  I think for me, personally, I would call this an interesting tale of Kim Ryeowook’s story. Hahaha...

Anyways, Super Junior05 is a group of trainees that would debut and promote for a year, hence ’05 since it was 2005, and every year new members would be added or removed from the group.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter