5

Th1rteen R3asons Why
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/n: Enjoy the second update for this weekend! I just realized that the story has "his" name as a tag and on the description in the characters section lol. I thought that I was careful enough to not mention "his" name but I did lol. That was sort of a fail. Those who got it right *thumbs up*.  Don't forget to leave a comment and let me know what you think:)

P.S. This chapter has a lot of cursing in it.

 

Kyuhyun listened to the tape whirring in the empty room. He pressed the stop button and as soon as the whirring sound from the tape stopped, Kyuhyun took the tape out of the cassette player. Kyuhyun looked for the cassette tape that says ‘Tape 2’.

Once Kyuhyun found the tape he was looking for, he placed the cassette tape inside the cassette player and made sure that he put it on ‘Side A’ before closing the cassette player.

Just when Kyuhyun was about to press the play button, his bedroom door opened and Sungmin came in.

“Hey Kyu...” Sungmin said as he fully went inside Kyuhyun’s room.

“What is it hyung? If you’re here to talk about what happened earlier with Siwon, don’t continue with what you’re going to say and please leave me alone,” Kyuhyun warned the older one.

“I won’t say anything about what happened earlier because I’m sure you have your reasons,” Sungmin began.

Kyuhyun put down the cassette player and turned to face Sungmin.

Sungmin sat on Kyuhyun’s bed beside Kyuhyun and said, “What you did earlier was wrong. You know that right?”

“I told you that I don’t want to hear it,” Kyuhyun said.

“Wait a second... let me finish. What you did was wrong but if you need someone to talk to, I’m here to listen. I know that it’s hard for you especially since his death but you shouldn’t take out your anger on other people Kyu. You should handle it calmly and not burst out ready to murder someone,” Sungmin continued to lecture Kyuhyun.

“Shut up hyung! I already said I don’t want to hear it,” Kyuhyun yelled.

“You’re not the only one who lost a friend. We all did. Ryeowook is an irreplaceable friend and we all feel the emptiness that he left,” Sungmin said.

It was the first time in a while since Kyuhyun heard Ryeowook’s name being mentioned.

Kyuhyun laughed humorlessly and exclaimed, “Bull! If you really feel that way about Ryeowook, then why did you agree on making a comeback when the incident is still fresh on our minds? Is being an idol more important to you?”

“Of course not,” Sungmin replied immediately. “However, I just thought that keeping the name Super Junior alive longer would be better especially since we would slowly have to go one by one because of military enlistment,” Sungmin continued.

“What’s the point of keeping the name when that’s the only thing that’s left? It’s just a name to keep with no connection behind it,” Kyuhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter