6- Cassette 2 Side A

Th1rteen R3asons Why
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Once Sungmin was out of the room, Kyuhyun was alone in his room once again. Although it troubles Kyuhyun that he made Sungmin cry with his harsh words, Kyuhyun only stated the truth. He didn’t make up a lie.

Kyuhyun turned back to the cassette player and stared blankly at the cassette player. He wondered about if only he was there to support Ryeowook, would he still be alive today. Kyuhyun wondered why he didn’t support his favorite hyung. And wondered why he didn’t tell Ryeowook about how he truly feels.

After a few moments of staring blankly at the tape, Kyuhyun snapped back to reality and put his earphones on his ear. Kyuhyun then pressed the play button.

The cassette player and for a few moments, the whirring of the cassette tape was all Kyuhyun could hear until his familiar voice filled Kyuhyun’s ear.

I forgot to mention earlier. There are only two rules. One- you listen. And two- you ship this lovely little box to the next person on the list. After you listen to all 13 tapes, rewind them and if you're lucky number thirteen, well you can keep it as a souvenir or bring it with you to hell. That is... if you believe in things like that.

I hope neither task is easy but if you break the rules, there will be a second batch of tapes that will be released to the media. And I know there are a few people who wouldn't want that to happen.

Just know that you are being monitored.

If you’re listening, one of two things has just happened. A, you’re either Heerin or Youngbae and you want to hear who’s next. Or B, you’re someone else and you’re waiting to see if it’s you. The next person who I’m talking about next is you... Jongin.

Yay... you’re the next person I’ll be talking about. To be honest, I don’t know if it’s a good or bad thing that your name is here. I guess it’s a bad thing. I don’t know...it’s up to you.

Hahaha... I think I made a mistake. I was supposed to talk about Jongin first because his story was during my elementary school days then Heerin and Youngbae because they were during my high school days. Hahaha... that’s funny. I mixed up elementary and high school. Go ahead. Laugh. It seems like many people enjoy seeing my misery anyway. It’s not like I would hear or know if you did. I won’t be there anymore by the time you hear this.

Anyways, Jongin you’re my idol... literally. I admire everything that you do and everything that you are. You are smart, you are funny, you are adored by many, and you have unconditional support by your family.

The first time I met yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter