1

Th1rteen R3asons Why
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: When it says, "he/him etc..." in italics like this, it's the guy who sent the letter. You will find out who the guy is soon. And the italicized and bolded words like this, is the guy’s voice that was recorded on the cassette tape. And when it's normal text, it's Third Person POV (No one's POV). Please remember because it might get confusing later on. And just letting you know, a cassette player looks something like this and the cassette tape goes inside to play music and in this case a recording of this person's voice. It's really old school, and I really regret not being born in that era because it looks pretty cool lol. Anyways, hope you like it...

After reading the short poem in front of him, Kyuhyun immediately knew who the sender was, he sent it. He was the one who sent the package.

“How on earth can he possibly send this to me? It’s not possible for a dead person to send packages is it?” Kyuhyun asked himself.

Inside the letter, there was the poem and the note of 13 people in the list including their address. Kyuhyun was the not the first one. He was in the middle. Half of the names that were written down were people that was familiar to Kyuhyun.

“How am I involved?” Kyuhyun asked himself. “Am I really one of the reasons for his death?” he asked himself again.

Kyuhyun looked at the package and looked inside the box. There were many cassette tapes. He picked up one of them that said, ‘Tape 6’. Kyuhyun looked at the other cassettes and each one of them had a number, up until the number 13.

Kyuhyun looked for number 1 when he heard someone call his name.

“Kyuhyun... Kyuhyun... get down. It’s time for dinner,” Donghae called.

“Deh... I’m coming,” Kyuhyun responds.

Kyuhyun left the cassette on his bed and head towards the dining room.

Once he got there, the other members were already lining up getting their food. Once the members got their food, they sat together and ate their food silently. All you could hear was the sound of the utensils being used together and the sound of the occasional gulps of water. It was dead silent.

“The food taste good. Who made it,” Siwon remarked.

“I did. Thank you,” Donghae replied.

“Whose turn is it to wash the dishes?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Mine,” Kangin grumbled.

There goes another dead conversation. Their conversations usually start and end like this. Starts with a generic comment, and ends with a single worded answer.

A couple more minutes passed and more sounds of utensils being used and the sound of water being drank were heard.

 “Guys... I have to tell you something,” Yesung announced and tried to get everyone’s attention. Everyone stopped eating and gave Yesung their full attention. “Manager hyung has been telling me that we have a choice. He said that we have a choice of disbanding within this month and have some schedules. Or we can release another full album by Christmas and disband next summer.  He also said to make a decision within this week,” Yesung announced.

“I don’t want to continue this,” Kyuhyun said quietly.

“What was that Kyu? I didn’t hear that,” Sungmin said.

“I said I don’t want to continue Super Junior anymore,” Kyuhyun said louder.

“How can you-” Sungmin began to say until Donghae cut Sungmin off.

“I agree. I don’t want to continue either,” Donghae stated.

“Why?” Sungmin asked.

“Because it’s not the same,” Eunhyuk was the one who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter