14- Cassette 5 Side A

Th1rteen R3asons Why
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It seems as if Kyuhyun has been walking on the same street for the longest time ever. He couldn’t see much detail, all he could see were closed shops as he walked passed them.

As Kyuhyun continued to walk he feels like everything was going to collapse. His vision was getting blurry and he wasn’t thinking straight.

All he could think of was how pitiful Ryeowook has been living his life. For years Kyuhyun thought that Ryeowook was living a perfectly normal life but slowly as each tape finishes, he learns something about Ryeowook that makes Kyuhyun want to go back in time and comfort Ryeowook.

He decided to stop walking and sat on one of the chairs inside the bus stop shed. He was just feeling overwhelmed with everything that he has heard that’s why he was feeling like he was going to faint.

Before Kyuhyun was going to faint, he sat inside the bus stop shed and opened his bag. He searched for the 5th tape and placed the bag beside him.

Kyuhyun opened the tape and switched to the 5th tape side A. Kyuhyun placed the previous tape inside the bag and closed the zipper.

Kyuhyun waited for Ryeowook’s voice to appear once again as he listened to the tape spinning.

Minhee...are you scared of me now? How did I get your address? Are you scared that now I’m the one who does the stalking of their stalker?

To be honest, it took me a while to track you and Eunbi. I won’t go into details on how Eunbi is involved because I’m talking about Minhee at the moment.

It took me a while to find out information about you because one- I don’t know you personally and two- I don’t know how to find you but I did. I found you and Eunbi because I want you guys to know from the perspective of the idol you followed... and I guess you can say the idol you admired.

It was a difficult task but I managed to track you guys down.

A few weeks after Super Junior05 debuted, that was when I received that letter you gave me. At first I wasn’t sure because I didn’t know about you or sasaengs before. But now I’m certain it’s you. You know why Minhee?

I know that it’s you because every month after the first letter, a fan... a sasaeng fan would write me letters around the same time of the month and each letter was the same. The letter would be written in blood and it smelled bad.

I remember telling two people about it... my manager at the time and Jongwoon hyung. My manage

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter