2- Cassette 1 Side A

Th1rteen R3asons Why
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyuhyun stared at the cassette recorder in front of him and couldn’t help the tears that were flowing from his face. He had a feeling he was somehow the cause for his death, and hearing how Kyuhyun actually was the cause for hisdeath made the burden he felt before became heavier.

Kyuhyun truly did love the younger. He was his favorite hyung. Kyuhyun loved the way helaughed, the way he smiled and the way hemade everything seem better.

Hearing his voice on the recorder hurts Kyuhyun’s heart. Kyuhyun knows that he will never see his smiling face, his joyful laughter and his happy self.

It was because of him, because of Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun was the cause of it all; even he said that Kyuhyun was the cause of his death. Kyuhyun doesn’t want to listen to the cassette, but somehow, Kyuhyun felt obliged to hear hisstory.

Kyuhyun couldn’t stop the tears that kept flowing from his face. He wasn’t here anymore and Kyuhyun was the cause of it all.

Kyuhyun took the cassette player in his hands and fumbled on the play button. Kyuhyun’s hands were shaking and couldn’t stop the shaking of his hands. It took a while until he could managed to press the play button.

Kyuhyun put the earphones back on and once again, his voice could be heard faintly and the soft sound of the tape turning could be heard in the background.

“Heerin. It’s been a while since I last saw you. How many years had it been? The last time I saw you, was after your 18th birthday party. You invited me to your party and after that year, you broke off any contact with me whatsoever.

Remember the time we were only fifteen and were in our second year in high school, we met for the first time in music class. It was during second period and we had that crazy teacher that was tone deaf and yet she became a music teacher, a vocal teacher too.

I remember both of us acing that class. It was pretty easy. We would just listen to music and when the teacher caught us, she wouldn't mind because we were her best students. Ever since that day, I thought we would become friends. Both of us had the same interest and we even listen to the same bands. We loved Shinhwa, VOX, H.O.T. and other groups.

Then a few years after, in 2004 I think, I remember skipping class and we went to the music store just to buy DBSK's CD. I would have never imagined that the people who we fanboy-ed and fangirl-ed about, would be my sunbaes.

I also remember when you would tell me the hot guys you were crushing on during that time. I really thought that we would become friends until the end.

The last memory I remember sharing with you was during that festival in 2004 and both of us were chosen to sing duet for the opening. I even remember the song we sang. It was ... um... it was 'Stronger than Before'. We did really well. Everyone was impressed. When we sang during the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter