35

Th1rteen R3asons Why
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun’ s POV

I can hear Ryeowook’s voice and it doesn’t seem to stop. It echoes non-stop as I felt warm tears fall from my face. I tried to wipe the tears away but they keep flowing.

After a few more tries, I let the tears fall down and rest my head on my head as I continued to sob. I couldn’t restrain it anymore. I couldn’t imagine the pain, the anguish that Ryeowook must have felt. All I could do was let out agonizing cries.

I continued to cry as Donghae continued to drive. It was a long, silent ride but we managed to arrive.

“We’re here,” Donghae hyung said as he stopped in front of the building. I’ll catch up with you after I park my car. Will you be okay?” Donghae asked.

I didn’t trust my voice and gave a slight nod. “Thanks,” I heard myself mutter.

I took a few deep breaths as I entered the building. I ran to the room where the meeting was held. I took the elevator and the wait until the doors finally open was excruciatingly long.

I was only a few steps away from room where the meeting was held and stormed in the room.

“What are you doing Kyu?” I recognized the voice as Sungmin’s.

“I told Donghae to tell you not to be late. Where is he,” Yesung asked.

“Why did you have to burst in the room like that,” I recognized the other voice as Shindong hyung’s.

I ignored the member’s displeasure and looked for Siwon. All of my previous deep breathing vanished when I saw Siwon’s face. Once I saw his face, Ryeowook’s voice began to echo in my head again as I approached Siwon who was not glancing away.

I saw the look on his face and he seemed fine, neutral. The look of normalcy on Siwon’s face disgusts me even more than before.

“What are you doing Kyu? Are you okay?” I heard Siwon say.

I couldn’t help but let out a sarcastic laugh. “Am I okay? Did you just ask if I’m okay?” I asked him through gritted teeth. I gave him a strong punch in the face and asked, “Oh… I’m sorry. Are you okay?”

I looked towards Siwon’s direction and saw that at first, he was taken aback from my actions but within a split of a second, I could see that he realized why I punched him. He looked down with a frown upon his face and avoided meeting my eyes.

I saw that he had a look of shame upon his face, which made me feel disgusted as I was reminded of what he did to Ryeowook. I grabbed him by his collar and examined his face. I noticed that his face was slightly swollen with a few cuts and bruises from the punches I gave him last night.

I heard a few members’ voices talking at once as they tried to take Siwon away from my grasp. Before they could completely separate me from Siwon, I continued to punch him with as much energy as I had. I continued to punch him as the members’ voices of protest became distant. All I could hear was Ryeowook’s voice echoing in my head saying that he was by Siwon.

I don’t know how Siwon’s condition was, but the other members managed to separate me from him. I don’t know when the tears came, but everything was a blur as I tried to reach for Siwon but was already far enough from him.

Everyone’s voices were overshadowed by Ryeowook’s voice echoing in my head.

I let out a frustrated scream and continued to cry.

“Kyu, talk to us. What’s gotten in to you,” Kangin asked. I could tell he was supressing his urge to yell.

“What the hell is wrong with you,” Shindong asked.

I searched for Siwon and saw his face with more bruises and cuts than before. I laughed drily and said directly to Siwon saying, “You will die on my hands today.”

I didn’t have the energy to beat Siwon up anymore but I managed to grab his collar again before the other members tried to restrain me.

I was so close to him that I could hear Siwon’s voice becoming ragged and slow.

“Kyuhyun, stop it,” Sungmin hyung yelled. 

I ignored Sungmin’s yell and stared directly at Siwon’s bloody face.

I heard Kangin hyung asked Siwon, “Why are you just taking it? Why aren’t you fighting back?”

“Will you tell them or shall I?” I asked Siwon as I tightened my grip on his collar. I was struggling against the other members who were trying to separate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter