10- Cassette 3 Side B

Th1rteen R3asons Why
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a few minutes, Donghae left Kyuhyun’s room and went to his own. 

It was the first time in a while since Kyuhyun let other people hug him. Although Kangin also comforted him earlier, Kyuhyun doesn’t really count that because he was slightly unaware of his surroundings and was too vulnerable to reject Kangin’s comfort.

Although Kangin did help Kyuhyun calm down, Donghae is really one of the only members who Kyuhyun trust enough to seek comfort from... aside for Ryeowook that is.

Kangin just happened to see Kyuhyun when he was in a vulnerable state, that’s why Kyuhyun accepted comfort from Kangin.

When Kyuhyun is with Donghae, Kyuhyun has this feeling where he is able to open up and seek comfort from Donghae.

Kyuhyun walked back to his bed and stared at the cassette player. He tried to decide whether or not he was going to continue to listen or pretend to have listened to it and just ship the box to the next person.

He decided against it because as much as he dreads hearing his name next, he feels like he has an obligation to hear Ryeowook’s story, to hear his point of view.

Kyuhyun took his earphones again and listened to the sound of the cassette tape turning and after a few moments, Ryeowook’s voice appeared in the cassette tape.

So ladies and gentlemen...  What exactly is the real reason why Yoojin Noona is listening to this tape? Well because of Yoojin Noona’s lovely remark, I gained many anti-fans. While the other members were loved and appreciated by fans, I gained anti-fans.

Although Shindong hyung and Kangin hyung were also targeted by haters because of Yoojin Noona’s comment, I believe that I had the worse kinds of haters. Some of these haters even threatened me.

I don’t understand why Shindong hyung and Kangin hyung weren’t being hated on as much as me, not that I would want them to feel how I felt. I don’t want them to feel the hatred like I had. I just don’t understand why haters would threaten me multiple times because of my weight.

I had haters commenting on my weight and judged me. Some even threatened me on how if I don’t lose weight they would gather together and kill me.

Just a side question, how is it a sin to be fat? Hmm? What did I do that was so bad to receive all this hate? If you don’t like my voice, fine... I respect your decision. But why would you comment on how I should die because I’m fat. If you like my voice and are haters, why don’t you just listen to my voice and avoid posting nasty comments like that? Those comments hurt don’t you know?

You think that since we’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter