26- Cassette 8 Side A

Th1rteen R3asons Why
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun’s POV

Donghae’s right. It doesn’t make me feel better after knowing the truth behind Ryeowook’s death. I am left with more regrets, more what ifs and should haves.

After hearing Donghae’s side of the story, it makes me question everything. How much of my life has been real? What type of injustice is Donghae talking about? Who among the listed members wronged Ryeowook badly? What exactly did the other members do to Ryeowook?

I don’t want to think about the possible reason why Donghae hates a certain member but the horrid thought keeps resurfacing in my head. I can’t bring myself to think out loud, but the thought is there.

Donghae said earlier that he is not the same after hearing the tapes. I have a feeling that will happen to me too. My way of thinking is slowly changing and I’m subconsciously thinking of the worst possible way that someone could have wronged Ryeowook. The fear for that horrid thought to be a reality is making me fear to know the truth.  

Waiting to hear the rest of the story is making me anxious and frustrated.  I’m anxious to hear the rest of Ryeowook’s story but at the same time it’s frustrating me because after hearing everything, nothing will change. Unfortunately one thing will remain the same; Ryeowook is still dead even if the whole world knows.

Donghae didn’t say a word as silence filled the small car. I took a deep breath as I took tape 8 from my bag and replaced the previous tape with tape 8. I put the tape on side a. It took a few moments until Ryeowook’s voice could be heard once again.

Time is slowly passing. Every minute that has passed is another minute that I will never get back. My time is running out.

It has never passed my mind that I would be doing something like this. It never occurred to me that I would be counting down till I can finally sleep... be at ease.

So before I tell you the next story, the reason why the next person is on the list, I will first tell you a side story that may or may not interest you. It’s kind of like an... um... an anecdote if you will.

Not that it matters if you want to hear it or not because you will still listen to the story either way. Just remember that a second set of tapes will be released to the media if you don’t follow the rules.

If you want to test your fate and see whether I’m lying or not go ahead do it, but I did warn you so don’t blame me afterwards.

We’re travelling back in time again. We’re back to a time where Super Junior were still the rookie idols. It was the time that we released the single Don’t Don around September of 2007.

After the car accident, Super Junior promotional– activities were postponed. Don’t Don rehearsals were postponed and schedules for recordings were postponed. Everything was postponed because of the accident which was highly understandable because everything was chaotic at the time.

After a few months, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun were recovering well. Despite the hardships they encountered, they recovered well and came back to Super Junior, in which I was glad.

Anyways, around the end of July of 2007, maybe the beginning of August was around the time when we began rehearsing again. We practiced all summer for the release of our album which was planned to be released on the last few weeks of September that year.

So around the beginning of September, we started to film the music video for Don’t Don. Our music director told us that our company’s president told him that there was a special guest in the video. The music director said that there was going to be a live musician to play the violin for the bridge of the song.

We were anticipating for the violinist and met Henry for the first time.

The music director kept on complimenting how the president scouted him especially for the music video with plans on debuting him to Super Junior.

As if on cue,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter