36

Th1rteen R3asons Why
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun’s POV

I was searching for Ryeowook’s grave as I walked towards the strangely familiar path. I’ve only been there once but somehow the path I’m walking on is strangely a familiar.

The weather was much cooler than I last remembered and the weather is nice, especially for an autumn afternoon. It was quiet, except for the sound of the wind’s breeze moving through the empty graveyard.

A few moments of walking past the stones afters stones of people that have passed away, I finally reached Ryeowook’s grave.

I forgot to bring a flower or some kind of offering but there I was standing in front of Ryeowook’s grave once again.

I kneeled on the cool grass and let my fingers the engraving of Ryeowook’s name.

“Ryeowook,” I heard myself call his name.

I don’t know when it started but never ending tears fell from my face. I continued to call his name hoping he’ll appear in front of me.

I was in the middle of calling his name when I felt someone gave my hand a slight squeeze. I looked to my side to see who it was and saw Ryeowook smiling at me.

My tears came to a halt and saw Ryeowook reaching for my face. I could feel his cool touch brush against my cheeks, wiping away my tears.

I saw Ryeowook smile as his image became faint. Before I could talk to him, he was gone.

I was left there on the cool grass continuously calling Ryeowook’s name.

“Kyu…Kyu…Kyu…” I heard my name call.

Ryeowook’s gravestone in front of me was becoming faint as I heard my name being called even louder. In a short period of time, the call was getting louder and before I knew it, I recognized the voice as Donghae’s.

I looked at him with blurry vision and realized that it was just a dream. My heart clenched at the realization that of course it was only a dream. How can I see Ryeowook when he’s dead?

I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself. I looked around and saw that the sun was brightly shinning despite the late autumn afternoon. I looked out the window and noticed briefly that a huge white butterfly was flying pass my window side.

“Are you okay?” I head Donghae asked.

I turned away from the window and looked towards Donghae’s direction.

I looked at him confused and asked, “What do you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter