12

Th1rteen R3asons Why
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun continued to walk. He checked the time and it says 12:23. Although Kyuhyun still had no destination in mind, he kept on walking.  The weather was nice for a fall evening. He only has his light fall jacket on him but he wasn’t freezing.

He doesn’t want to go back to the dorm where he would feel suffocated. He needed to get out of there.  Kyuhyun needed to listen to the tapes with no one around him.

It wasn’t that Kyuhyun was scared of anyone finding out about the tapes. If it was up to him, Kyuhyun would rather people to hear Ryeowook’s story. Kyuhyun wanted to be alone hearing the tapes because he was afraid of what he would do when he hears the reason why the other members were in the list.

Kyuhyun knows that he has a hard time controlling his temper and if he listens to any of the members’ tape, including his own, he might cause a scene and alert the other members who are not on the list. 

Although he doesn’t know when he will show up or the other members, he still dreads to hear the 4 tapes that would explain why.

Kyuhyun doesn’t know if it’s a good thing or bad thing but one member who’s in the list doesn’t live in the dorm anymore. It’s been a while since Kyuhyun has last seen him.

Kyuhyun feels like he needed to get out of there because slowly, little by little, he finishes these tapes. As each tapes finishes, as each story finishes, Kyuhyun realizes that he is getting closer and closer to hear the other members’ story... to hear Kyuhyun’s story.

Kyuhyun was continuing to walk when his phone rang. He answered his phone and saw that it was Donghae who called.

“Hmm... Donghae. What is it?” Kyuhyun asked. Kyuhyun kept walking.

“Kyu... where are you? Kangin hyung said he saw you rush out the dorm. Are you okay?” Donghae asked Kyuhyun.

“Um... yeah. I am. I just needed to get some fresh air so I went out for a bit,” Kyuhyun replied.

“Where are you?” Donghae asked again.

“I’m not sure...” Kyuhyun continued to walk and answered as he looked around him. Once Kyuhyun found out where he was he answered, “You know that coffee shop near the mall around 5 maybe six blocks from the dorm?”

“Yeah... I know where that is. Are you there now,” Donghae replied.

“I am but, I think I’m going somewhere else soon,” Kyuhyun replied. “Why?”

“It’s pretty late and I don’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter