11- Cassette 4 Side A

Th1rteen R3asons Why
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun went out of the dorm to get some fresh air. Although it took a while to go down through many floors, Kyuhyun was glad to breathe in fresh air.

Once Kyuhyun was out of the building, he walked to the side and looked at his phone to check the time. It was already 12: 02 am. It was already midnight but Kyuhyun has a feeling that he wasn’t sleeping tonight. He was going to finish these tapes tonight and ship these tapes tomorrow.

Kyuhyun reached in his bag and took the cassette player. He took the tape inside the cassette player and changed the tape to tape 4 side A.

He closed his backpack and pressed the cassette player’s on button. Kyuhyun began walking as he was holding on to the cassette player. He waited to hear Ryeowook’s voice again.

 One of two things has just happened it’s either one- you think that there are many idols who have eating disorders so why should I make a big deal out of this or two- you didn’t know and now you’re trying to think back about all the times we ate together and wondered how I’ve been hiding it for all these years.

I guess I’m good at hiding secrets. Or maybe it’s just that there wasn’t really anyone I could tell. Except for someone I mentioned multiple times before, but you have to wait... he has his own tape for that.

Kyuhyun paused the tape for a while and tried to think back of someone that Kyuhyun heard Ryeowook name before. Kyuhyun is trying to figure out who was the person that Ryeowook told his problems to that Ryeowook mentioned in the earlier tapes.

“Jongwoon hyung?” Kyuhyun wondered to himself.

Kyuhyun tried to recall the other tapes and he remembers Ryeowook mention Jongwoon’s name before. Kyuhyun also tried to recall the names of the people in Ryeowook’s list. Jongwoon’s name was on the list.

Kyuhyun continued to walk while listening to the tapes not knowing where he’ll end up. He pressed play and continued to listen to Ryeowook’s voice.

...has his own tape for that.

Hahaha... am I still keeping up with the suspense you guys want? Is my tragic story still interesting enough for you?

So since we were roommates, he found out about my eating disorder. We shared one washroom and I took longer than him. He found out because he noticed how I would take longer when I would go to the bathroom. I took longer because I would vomit my meal then take a shower.

Is this getting too graphic for you? Because if you think this is graphic just wait, I might have the urge to... make this more graphic to help you guys imagine what I had to go through. Besides, I have to keep this interesting for you right?

It started about a month before we debuted. Yeah... I’m pretty sure it was around that time.

Every time I ate a meal, I would go to the bathroom and take a shower. On top of that I only ate once a day during that time. Obviously I lost weight... a lot of weight.

Strange enough, after I lost weight, all the fat from my face,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter