17- Cassette 6 Side A

Th1rteen R3asons Why
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a few minutes, the bus driver stopped in front of the bus shed. Kyuhyun thanked the bus driver and head outside bus.

Kyuhyun got off the bus and breathed in deeply. Although his heart still clenched, the fresh breeze that surrounded him made it less suffocating. As he thought about the car accident, Kyuhyun continues to breathe deeply as he tries his best to prevent tears from falling from his face. The tears were threatening to fall.

He continued to walk until he finally found an open convenient store. Kyuhyun entered the convenient store and bought a few beer cans enough for Donghae and himself. He also bought some snacks to go with the beer.

Kyuhyun didn’t feel like walking back to the dorm and just stayed outside of the convenient store. He sat on one of the store’s plastic chairs and placed the beer cans and snacks on top of the plastic table in front of him.

He ignored his plans with Donghae and opened one of the beer cans. He took his first sip. Kyuhyun took the tape inside the cassette player and placed the tape back in the bag.

Inside his bag, Kyuhyun searched for the next tape. Once he found the tape with the number 6 on it, he closed the zipper and put the tape inside the cassette player. Kyuhyun made sure that he put the tape on side A.

Kyuhyun pressed play and waited until Ryeowook’s voice could be heard once again.

Would you like to read minds? Would you like to know why people do the things they do? I do. I would love to know what people are thinking that could be so cruel.

I would like to know why people used give me death threats for being fat. I would like to know why people used to target Kyuhyun when he first joined Super Junior.

Super Junior fans are crazy protective... I guess you can call it that. I’m thankful for our fans there’s no doubt about that, but sometimes they are too protective that it drove me insane... literally.

So who exactly is Eunbi? I mentioned her name earlier but never really explained why she’s listening to this, now I’ll tell you why.

Eunbi used to be the fan club president. She was the first official president of Super Junior’s official fan site. I remember you because I remembered how you were also the first person who became my fan.

You know how for each member’s profile, you can click a button that makes you an official fan of that member? I remember how no one was my fan because I was fat. I remembered checking the fan site almost every day and check my profile.

I saw how there were so many hate comments about my weight and how I didn’t have a single fan. Then after losing the weight, I remember hate comments stopped because a fan with the username SuperCupcakes told the haters on my wall to shut up.

I found out that SuperCupcakes was Eunbi, Lee Eunbi.

You would think that I would thank you for defending me against the anti fans, but instead I am making you listen to this.

I am thankful for your support but the reason why you’re listening to this is because of the Only12 protest.

For those who don’t know about the Only12 protest, it was a protest that Lee Eunbi created that was against Kyuhyun’s addition to Super Junior.

The Only12 protest started when Kyuhyun was officially announced to be a part of Super Junior when we first had our promotions for our newest single at the time which was U. This was around the end of May or the beginning of June 2006.

Lee Eunbi was the one who created that page and invited people to join he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter