Chapter 40

Th1rteen R3asons Why
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Disclaimer I didn't edit the picture, it was from google. Credits to owner. Did you ELFs listen to Super Junior's comeback Mamacita? If you haven't yet listen to it. The album Mamacita is a masterpiece lol.  They recieved their 6th win (winning 2nd Week from Show Champion). Anyways, don't forget to support Super Junior. Their Super Show 6 is coming soon. I hope they come to Canada but regardless, I'm excited for their concert. 

So on to the story... This is just a reminder that the flashback in this chapter would be a few days before their y Free and Single comeback, which would be a few days before Ryeowook's death. They had busy schedules of promotional activities and rehearsal practices for the 6th album's comeback. Remember how one of the chapters was through Donghae's POV, when Ryeowook went to Donghae's room and gave him the second set of tapes, now this would be Kyuhyun's POV but in a flashback. It's not the same day, but rather the same week. You'll figure out what I'm talking about once you read this chapter but if you still have any questions, don't hesitate to leave a comment. I know that I keep apologizing for not updating as frequent as I would  like but I really am sorry. I really have troubles wrapping up this story because I get writer's block a lot. Please be patient with me cuz on top of that, I also have university to focus on. I really am sorry. For my readers who are still with me... and for new readers, thank you for staying and reading my fanfic.

Kyuhyun’s POV

I cannot believe that I’m just noticing this now. There has been countless of times that Ryeowook showed signs of observable changes in his behaviour. Although I didn’t know about his first attempted suicide or about Ryeowook’s depression, a few months before his death, he had been acting differently. He wasn’t acting like his normal self.

*Flashback*

We had a partial day off today. Our dance instructor was away today but Leeteuk hyung, being the diligent leader, suggested that with the comeback stage being only days away, we should just practice the dance together. He said that we should make today a productive rehearsal day.

The majority of the members already had the choreography down for our title track, y Free and Single, but we still practiced the routine. Donghae, Eunhyuk, Shindong and Sungmin led us with the routine. Most of us got the dance right but they were the ones who corrected the members who messed up.

Originally, we have tomorrow scheduled as our last day for dance rehearsals, but according to Leeteuk hyung, the manager said that we were beginning our promotional activities starting with a variety show.

We should’ve just took the day off today. I could’ve played in the tournament today but I missed it. I had my eyes completely glued on the screen and continued to swiftly press the buttons on my controller.

Prepare to lose! I’m going to beat you KingKyu. I’m the King of this game and I’m going to make you lose…even if you’re my fan.

I continued to play against KingKyu and won the battle. I gotta admit, he’s pretty good but no one’s better than me.

“Good game KingKyu,” I typed. “But you’re no match to the real King of StarCraft, the one and only Cho Kyuhyun,” I boasted as I did a mini celebratory dance in my room.

“Hahaha… beat that KingKyu,” I muttered to myself.

“You’re going crazy each and every day,” I heard someone comment.

I looked at where the voice came from and it came from Siwon who was standing by the door.

“I thought Christians don’t cuss Siwon,” I commented as I put the game on pause until the next game.

“Are you allergic to the word ‘hyung’ or something?” Siwon asked.

“Nope… I thought you’re used to it by now Siwon,” I replied with a smirk.

“You were talking to yourself about beating yourself. Where’s the logic in that?” Siwon wondered.

I rolled my eyes and replied, “For your information, I didn’t beat myself, I was in an intense battle with someone with the username KingKyu. I beat him. I told him that he cannot beat the one and only king in StarCraft and that is the one and only Cho Kyuhyun.”

He clapped his hands in slow motion and said in amusement, “So you revealed to your opponent that you’re the real Kyuhyun.”

Oh . I was so excited and got carried away about winning that I forgot to keep my identity a secret.

“Great job Kyu…” Siwon exclaimed as he continued to laugh.

Siwon went on and on about how I should’ve done a better job in keeping my identity on the down low, when I checked if KingKyu replied.

KingKyu replied, “I admit, you are pretty good. I was so close to beating you. Even though you have Kyu in your name, you’re just like me. We’re just fans of the real Cho Kyuhyun from Super Junior, no need to pretend to be him. He’s busy preparing for their upcoming 6th album. I’m pretty su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter