7- Cassette 2 Side B

Th1rteen R3asons Why
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Sorry.... I posted the wrong chapter earlier. I realized that I posted the wrong one after I posted it. This chapter is still about Jongin. Hope you like this update and thank you so much for your support. Don't forget to leave a comment, subscribe, and let me know what you think. I don't mind reading criticism as well so feel free to leave those as well.

 

Kyuhyun didn’t take his earphones off and just changed the tape, turning it to the other side. Kyuhyun doesn’t know why his tears are continuing to fall but they are.

He doesn’t know how to stop the endless tears. Kyuhyun doesn’t know what to do when he hears the real reason why a few of the other members’ names are here. He doesn’t know what he’ll do when he hears the story on how the people that Kyuhyun thought was Ryeowook’s friends are in this.

Kyuhyun also doesn’t know what to do when he hears the reason why he is associated with Ryeowook’s death. Kyuhyun knows that he was never really there for the younger, but knowing that nothing will change brings more tears to Kyuhyun’s face.

He simply misses Ryeowook. Kyuhyun misses Ryeowook’s food, his laugh, his smile and most of all, Kyuhyun misses Ryeowook’s presence.

Kyuhyun took the cassette player and turned it on. Ryeowook’s voice didn’t come on until a few moments of silence, Ryeowook’s voice filled Kyuhyun’s ears.

After hearing Jongin’s story, you might wonder why on earth, would this crazy dead guy blame his idol for his death. Well Jongin hyung, it’s not you but more so on what other people say because of you.

I don’t care about other people as in other students. I do care about those other people who I care about and whose thoughts do matter to me. I care about what my friends and family think of me. I care about how my friends and family think lowly of me because of you.

Ever since we were little, our families were friends. I always considered you as a family friend rather than my friend. You were my parent’s friend’s child, therefore you were my family friend. I’m sure you didn’t mind because I’m pretty sure that you also thought of me as a family friend rather than your friend. I’m fine with that.

However, since our parents were friends, they would talk about us and brag about whose child was better. You had better grades, you were athletic and you were a well rounded person.

You know where this is going right? Although I was good at singing, my parents never acknowledge my talent because I was not good as you academically. I never heard them brag about me for my voice. Although my parents never said it,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter