Prologue

Th1rteen R3asons Why
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Prologue

One ordinary fall afternoon, Kyuhyun came back from a long and exhausting day with one schedule. A few members, including himself were guest stars on Strong Heart and were asked to open up about the incident. Everyone declined and didn't say a word about the incident. Their schedules have decreased over the summer because of the incident. Their manager have been mentioning about the possibility of Super Junior disbanding either by the end of this year or early next year.

It has been about a month and a few weeks since it happened, but it was still fresh in Kyuhyun's mind like it was yesterday. His heart feels heavy and the burden seems heavier by the time goes by.

They were driving back to the dorm and the 8 of them were very quiet. No one uttered a word and was silent on the way home. Shindong was dropped off at his house and the 7 of them were now heading to their dorm.

The ride to the dorm was silent and Kyuhyun missed his cheerful laugh and the happy atmosphere. Nowadays, the dorm feels dead and dull. A few minutes after dropping off Shindong, they arrived at the dorm.

Before Kyuhyun went up with the rest of the members, their manager stopped Kyuhyun and said, "There's a package for you. There's no return address though."

And with that, the manger gave Kyuhyun the small package and went upstairs with the rest of the memebers.

Once he reached the dorm, he went to his room and opened the strange small package. Inside the package, he found a few cassette tapes and a letter.

"Who owns cassettes these days?" he muttered to himself and decided to read the letter. He thought that it was one of his fans and their love letter, but he was wrong. It was far from what he expected.

Kyuhyun opened the letter and inside was a poem.

Why...

“Why did he do it?”

“What made him do it?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter