16- Cassette 5 Side B

Th1rteen R3asons Why
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun sat there for a few minutes. He sat there trying to forget the accident but was unable to do so. After a few minutes, a bus stopped in front of the bus shed and Kyuhyun decided to ride the bus and see where it leads.

He got on the bus and searched for spare change and Kyuhyun silently thanked for the spare change he found on his left fall jacket.

Kyuhyun didn’t intend on forgetting his plan with Donghae, but at the moment, all Kyuhyun could think of was Ryeowook and the car accident. He didn’t mean to, but buying beer and meeting Donghae was at the least of Kyuhyun’s priority list.

Kyuhyun walked to the back of the bus and sat on the second last row near the window. He let out a sigh and decided to continue listening to the tapes.

He switched the tape to side B and waited until Ryeowook’s voice could be heard once again.

Before I tell you why Minhee stopped sending those letters on the same day as the car accident in 2007, I’ll first talk about what happened prior to the car accident.

Before we debuted as Super Junior05, our agency, SM Entertainment had already told us that Super Junior05 is just a project group.

Super Junior05 wasn’t an official group but rather a group of trainees who were preparing to debut. We already knew that before signing the contract. Even though we knew that, we never knew that our time was so short.

We debuted as Super Junior05 in November 5, 2005 and around January of 2006, SM entertainment told us  that there were already a few trainees that they scouted and even though they are just trainees, SM Entertainment were already thinking about debuting them either in a new group or to debut the trainees in Super Junior05.

 SM Entertainment also told us about how they were already thinking about recruiting new members for Super Junior06, which is the next generation of idols. It was nerve wracking not knowing when we would have our last performance.

Our fan base was getting bigger ever since we debuted. Super Junior05 was a hit and our agency decided to drop the idea of doing the project group of changing members every year. Instead, we were introduced to Kyuhyun.

We didn’t know that the project group concept was dropped and thought that since Kyuhyun was a new member, another member was going to be kicked out.

Every member was terrified of being replaced, including me. However, after about a month or so, we... the old Super Junior05 members, found out that no one was being replaced and that Kyuhyun was just an addition to the group. After knowing that, mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter