4- Cassette 1 Side B

Th1rteen R3asons Why
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After a while, Kyuhyun stopped saying incoherent words. Kyuhyun straightened up and gave Kangin a weak smile before the latter left the room.

Once Kangin left the room, Kyuhyun went back to his bed and played the cassette which was already flipped to side b.

Kyuhyun put his headphones on and listened closely as the quiet room was now filled with loud whirring noises that came from the cassette player.

It was quiet for a while until his voice could be heard again.

Yoonbae. Remember you told me about Heerin’s lies about me? You were the one who told me that Heerin spread those rumors about me sleeping with the CEO so that I could become a trainee. I thought that you were my friend who only wanted the best for me so you warned me about Heerin’s misdoings. But I was wrong. I misunderstood your warning. I thought you were my friend. But it turns out that you were planning it with her. You even helped spread those rumors.

Wow... you know how much you guys surprised me? You didn’t even tell me that you guys were together. You started spreading lies about me just because Heerin asked you to. Wow... you guys are really something.

I know that we weren’t friends for long and that we only knew each other for a year but I liked you. I liked you as a friend and thought that you were my friend. Both of you made my life a living hell. Because of those rumors you guys spread, I had a difficult time as a trainee.

Heerin, I just hope that insulting me and spread those rumors about me was worth breaking our friendship. We knew each other since second year of high school and this is how we’ll remember each other. It is sad that we became like this but I really thought you were my friend.

I guess I don’t know how to choose good friends huh? I don’t really know how to tell if someone is good.

Oh yeah...the only reason why I found out about your schemes was because I overheard you talking to one of your friends. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter