Chapter 9

Sehun is my...what?!

I'm back! As I said in a comment, I wasn't able to post my updates at once because the library suddenly closed on me. m(T_T)m

Guess what? I wrote a onsehot about that incident while I was away. This time it's about B.A.P.'s adorable maknae, Zelo. \(^_^)/

You can find it here: When The Library Closes

Now on with the story...


"You can sit beside Lu Han now, Chan Shi."

I bowed to the class before proceeding to my seat. Lu Han mouthed a "hi" and I smiled back at him. The adviser left the classroom, allowing the first period teacher to come in.

"So," the teacher began "I see that you're back, Chanshi. You have a lot of catching up to do" he said in monotonous perfect English before proceeding to the board to write.

Hmph. So cold. I pouted. Lu Han nudged me and whispered, "That's Kris-seonsaengnim, our English teacher. He isn't always like that. I swear he's really nice. Maybe just having a bad day." I nodded and copied the words written on the board.

After English class, I felt pain in my leg. Must be the bones healing. I searched my bag for my medicine box and popped some painkillers just before the next teacher arrived.

"Now it's History class" Lu Han whispered. I nodded, but soon I found my head bobbing down because of drowsiness. Must be the side effect of painkillers. Lu Han tapped my arm. "Listen~" he said. I nodded very quickly and struggled to remain awake.

Next came Math class. The teacher looked like someone who resents existence. His forehead was all creases. "Ms. Park," he greeted "you better do some extra reading. You've been absent from class for a long time. It's not like you're an expert on this subject or something."

I don't even remember his name, yet he's depressing me already. "Was I bad at Math?" I asked Lu Han. "I actually don't know. But you were never a bad student, you know" he replied.

I rolled my eyes and waited for the time to pass as the ahjussi talked to the board as if he wanted to marry the equations written on it.

Last period finally came. It was Chemistry class. The teacher walked in with a smile and said, "I heard the best student in my class is here again!" he said while looking at me. Me? Best student? Nooo. I looked at Lu Han with puzzlement across my face.

He leaned in to explain to me. "The last time your were in this class, you balanced a painfully difficult chemical equation in under two seconds." My eyes rounded. Hell no. But Lu Han said that, so it must be the truth. Still...hell no.

When the bell finally rang, I slowly stood up and gathered my things. Lu Han offered to carry my bag for me, but was interrupted when Chanyeol and his friends appeared at the doorway.

"Angel!" Chanyeol chimed. What's with this angel thingy?

"How was your first day?" he asked while grabbing my bag from Lu Han and helping me out of the room.

"I guess I'll just see you tomorrow" Lu Han said.

I looked back at him and replied, "Yes, see you tomorrow Lu Han." He exited the classroom ahead of us. He paused in front of Sehun and Kai by the doorway and bowed before continuing through the corridor.

"So are we going home?" I asked Chanyeol since I was mentally exhausted.

"Nope! We still have club activities. We're required to attend them after class, you know." he said.

"What kind of activity?" I inquired.

"Hmm...depends on what you signed up for. As for you, you're in the dance club for juniors. But I talked to your instructor and he allowed you to transfer to the section for seniors!" he beamed.

"Seniors? Why?"

"So that I can watch over you!" Chanyeol replied ecstatically.

It didn't seem like a bad idea. After all, I probably don't recall anyone from my usual section. But something suddenly hit me, "But how do I dance like this?" I asked pointing to the cast on my right leg.

"Taemin-seonsaengnim says it's alright if you just watch while your injury hasn't recovered yet" Chanyeol answered while tapping his chin.

I nodded and proceeded with them to the dance gym.

For two hours, they practiced the same routine over and over again. Although it was repetitive, no one showed a hint of exhaustion. I guess they were having fun. It did look fun. Maybe I also used to have fun when I danced before. Which may also be why I insisted on transforming my bedroom into a dance studio, as Chanyeol had told me yesterday. Now I can't wait for these injuries to heal. I want to be able to join them.

"Alright, let's call it a day! I'll see you guys tomorrow" beamed their youthful instructor, Taemin-seonsaengnim. The seniors stood up in a straight line and bowed. Then, everyone left the gym to change and I was left alone. I rested my head on my knees and closed my eyes for a few minutes.

"Are you ok?" a voice asked me. I propped my head up to look at the person who just arrived.

"I'm fine, Sehun-ssi" I smiled, but it wasn't a very cheerful one.

"You don't look like you're fine" he said.

I sighed. "It's just that...it looks so fun. Dancing. I wish I could dance again soon" I replied.

Sehun pressed the stereo's play button. Music was already filling the room, and it confused me why he let it play. He walked closer and gently pulled me into a standing position.

"Sehun-ssi?" I said.

He held my back with one hand to support me as he placed my feet to step on his own. When everything was set, he looked at me with a smile on his face and said:



"Let's dance."