Chapter 63

Sehun is my...what?!

I'm so sorry it took a whille for me to get back T_T Please bear with me for a while. I've been so busy that I just want to cryyy~ but of course I can't just leave you guys waiting so here's an update!


I’m glad Lu Han is back in school today. The photoshoot took longer than expected. He was called back for three consecutive days for some adjustments. And during those three days, it was so difficult catching up with Kris-seonsaengnim’s fluent English without him beside me! Because it was always Lu Han who helps me in this subject, just like now…

“I don’t get what ‘infiltration’ has to do with this poem” I discreetly whispered.

“Not ‘infiltration’. It’s ‘infatuation’, Chanshi” chuckled Lu Han.

“Oh~ what does that mean?” I asked.

“It’s something that people often mistake for as ‘love’, Ms. Park” Kris answered with a raised brow, apparently overhearing.

“How come?” I tilted my head to the side.

“It’s because they have very similar symptoms,” Kris continued, “Constantly thinking about that person, wanting to be together all the time, or simply watching his or her every movement from afar.”

“That sounds more like…a stalker” I remarked, to which everyone laughed. Even Kris-seonsaengnim chuckled. Hell must have frozen over.

As he proceeded with his lecture, I thought about what he said. That’s creepy. Who would watch a person’s every movement from afar?

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the sound Lu Han’s pen falling to the floor. He gracefully picked it up and sat up straight with his signature hair flip. Then he continued to write down notes furiously.

Suddenly, I could hear that same sound of the pen falling, but only in my head. And the image of Lu Han picking it up kept on replaying in my mind, but from a different angle. It was a peculiar feeling.

Like my heart had begun beating a tad faster from looking at him.

Like my eyes knew the image so well…

…as if I had been watching him for a long time from afar.

But I don’t remember doing that.

“What are you doing here?” said a voice inside my head.

Yet I don’t remember hearing that either.

“If you're saying that you like.....you too. But if it's.......anything anymore.....to practice....recital”

These patches of words and images of Lu Han in the music room...


Are these...memories?

 

What is happening to me?