Chapter 42

Sehun is my...what?!

I'm baaaaaaack! Gah, I've been dying to update. It will be difficult to type everything all at once though, so here's an update to get the ball rolling.

By the way, I have a new fic idea in mind. I'll let this chapter serve as a bit of a clue^^


"Will you stop that?" Lu Han chuckled.

"Stop what?" I turned to look at him with my hands still gripping my hair.

"That" he said as he slowly put my hands down on the table, away from my poor hair.

"Sorry," I sighed, "but that was just...I don't know."

The other students began to shuffle back into the classroom.

Oh look, look. It's Chanshi.

Wasn't that just sweet of Sehun-sunbae?

If I were her, I would've accepted on the spot! I wonder why she hasn't.

I didn't know they were together. I thought she was with Lu Han.


Lu Han turned his head to their direction and the buzzing immediately stopped.

"They're making the embarrassment worse" I sulked down my seat and covered my face.

"But they have a point in what they said" he said.

"What?! You too?" I crossed my arms, "Which one?"

"Everything they said...except that last one" he mumbled the last part.

"I guess I just wasn't ready for such a confession" I said as I chewed on my inner cheek.

The bell rang and I braced myself for another hell Math session.

"Annyeong haseyo!" greeted our adviser, to the surprise of the class.

"I assume that your Math professor has informed you of the case and that you have bidden him a kind farewell" he started with a smile, which slowly disappeared and was replaced by a look of shock when no one responded to him.

"So he didn't tell you?!" continued Mr. Suho Kim. Everyone shook their heads confusedly.

"Alright," he straightened his uniform, "your Math teacher took an early retirement as advised by his doctor."

Different expressions of surprise rode the air.

"But don't worry class," he smiled once again, "I am here to introduce your new teacher."

On that cue, a youthful man entered the room.

"Annyeong haseyo yeoreobun. I am Kim Minseok and I will be your new Math teacher. Please be kind to me" he bowed. The girls in the class shamefully giggled at his introduction. Seriously, is it their first time to see a guy?

But actually, his age does puzzle me.

"Mr. Kim here is a temporary substitute teacher until we find a replacement for your previous Math professor. Or perhaps he will stay here for good once he finishes his college requirements!" our adviser beamed hopefully.

Ah. That answers the question in my head. He's something like...an intern, perhaps.

"Ok," he clapped once "I'll leave you with him. And class, I hope that you give him the same respect due to all teachers even though he is just a few years older than you."

"Ne~" replied the class. The adviser left with a contented smile.

"So, let's start! And don't worry. If you hate Math, I'll try my best to make you start loving it" he grinned cutely.

Yeah, cutely. Or so it seems since the entire female population in the room is giggling again. Before I lose my wits and start throwing books at them, I nodded and poised my pen ready. I have a feeling that my Math hell will start freezing over.

That's right. Positive thinking, Chanshi. Positive thinking. This is going to be interesting.