Chapter 6

Sehun is my...what?!

The next morning, Chanyeol barged into my room with a crazy smile on his face. I think he has a habit of doing that.

"Guess what?" he beamed.

"What?" I asked impatiently.

"You're going home today!" he said while waving a piece of paper in front of my face.

I've got to admit, that made me excited. I've been in this bed for a while, seeing nothing but the machine to my right and the window to the left. I'm going to miss that view of the beautiful sky though. And even the annoying beeps from the machine. But what's better is that I'm free to go now.

"Here," Chanyeol said as he threw a small bag to me "a set of clothes for you. Go change. We're leaving in five minutes. Sehun's car is waiting outside already so hurry up!" With that he ran outside, locking the door behind him to give me some privacy.

I opened the bag that Chanyeol gave me and pulled out a simple dress.



Thank goodness it's a dress! Chanyeol must've considered the fact that my right leg is on a cast. I've got to give the guy some credit.

After five minutes, someone knocked on the door.

"That's probably Chanyeol! I should thank him for this."

I hurriedly opened the door and smiled, "Chanyeol!"

The guy fidgeted.

"Oh Sehun-ssi!" I chimed.

Sehun suddenly laughed. "You do know you just called me by my full name, right?" he asked while still holding his stomach.

"Hmm?" I was clueless.

"Oh Sehun. Oh is my last name." he said, now calm and just smiling like a kid.

"Oh~" I said. Then I clamped my mouth, realizing that I had done it again. Sehun chuckled and said, "Chanyeol is still busy settling your discharge papers so he sent me. Ready to go?"

"Yes!" I excitedly replied. Ever since I've been in this room, I only got to walk three steps. That was when I opened the door for Sehun just now. The rest of the time, I was in a wheelchair. I was excited to walk! I took three bold strides and almost fell. Instead of meeting the ground, I felt Sehun's grip on my arm.

"Are you ok?" he asked worriedly.

"I-I'm fine" I replied out of shock.

"I think you're not ready to walk yet. Please sit for a while. I'll go look for a wheelchair." he said before leaving.

I felt useless. First, I'm being a burden because I can't remember anything so everyone had to explain to me all the time and I know that they must be getting tired of it. Second, I am being a literal burden now for not being able to walk. I sadly played with the fringes of my dress as I waited for Sehun's return. After about ten minutes, he finally came back. But there was no wheelchair in sight.

"I-I looked all around for a wheelchair, but I can't find any. I asked the nurse at the front desk for one, but she said the hospital is having a charity program for the elderly today so..." he explained.

I laughed at the coincidence. Of all the days that the harabeojis come to take all the wheelchairs...aigoo. Sehun looked disappointed.

"It's ok, Sehun-ssi! I can walk" I comforted him while motioning to stand up.

"No!" he exclaimed which stunned me and left me frozen on my seat. I was totally not expecting what happened next. Sehun stooped down in front of me. Then he picked me up bridal style. I know I'm heavy. It felt so bad that I ended up being this much of a burden to him. Aigoo charity program.

"I-I can walk Sehun-ssi. You don't have to do this" I stammered.

"No, you can't. You'll just end up falling down. Besides, if you try to do that, we'd be senior citizens once we reach the parking lot" he joked as he continued to walk with me in his arms.

So he isn't as serious as I thought he was. I lightly punched his arm. "Don't make fun of me! Well at least if we become senior citizens, we can join the charity program. Then they'll give us a wheelchair!"

Sehun laughed at my failed attempt at a joke. He was probably being polite. "I said don't make fun of me!" I said while punching his arm again.

"If you keep on punching me, you'll fall off" he said. Then he grabbed my hand and secured it to the back of his neck.

"Then please don't make me fall, Oh Sehun" I thought as I held on to him.