Chapter 66

Sehun is my...what?!

Hello! Wow~ the comments from the last chapter were overwhelming^^ What happened to Chanshi now?

Before I continue, I'd like to ask for a favor. If you like this story, please upvote for it by clicking on the tiny arrow icon beside the title in the Foreword. It won't cost you any karma points and I would appreciate it a lot because it is my greatest wish that this fic at least gets more votes before it ends. Thank you~ I love you guys so much because without you, this fic would be nothing TT_TT

Now back to the great jumping pabo, Chanshi! >_<


 

Lately, I've been gaining bits and pieces of flashbacks. And these happened whenever I did something similar to what I was doing then. Which is why I'm standing here on the rooftop right now. If there's one thing I am sure of, it's that this is exactly where I lost my memories. What other situation could feel more similar than this?

And the words that are becoming clearer in my head right now seem to be telling me that I'm on the right track.

"I like you"

If you're saying that you like me as a friend, then I like you too. But if it's something else, please don't say anything anymore. I have a recital.

 

A recital?

 

I'm sorry.

 

I know that what happens in movies might not be very realistic -- when amnesiacs regain their memory with the aid of a bump to the head. But I don't know what else to do. I've got to do something at least.

So I jumped.

 

Pabo Chanshi.

 

"No!" came Lu Han's voice as his arms found their way back onto my waist and hauled me away from the ledge. The abrupt action caused us to fall hard on our backs, with my right hand accidentally knocking down one of the potted plants to the ground.

It shattered with a sound that was shrill and familiar to my ears. I glanced to my side and blankly stared at the broken pieces.

The sound was still reverberating in my brain as my head throbbed, partly from the impact but mostly from the sudden rush of thoughts that seemed to be triggered by the crashing sound.

"Lu Han"

"Yes?"

"I like you"

 

With those thoughts, I turned to my left to face Lu Han...

 

...and with renewed eyes, I gazed at the angelic face that I have always adored.


CHANYEOL'S POV

 

This is starting to make me worry. Why aren't you answering your phone, Chanshi?

"I've talked with Yixing-seonsaengnim," Sehun said in between his breaths after running to and from different floors of the school, "he said she left right after they were dismissed."

"Gym. Fields. Clinic. Classrooms. She's obviously not here anymore. Why don't we try checking if she's gone home?" Kai shrugged.

"She has never gone home ahead of me before" I shook my head.

"There's always a first time for everything" answered Kai.

"Then why would she leave without me?" I asked, clenching my hair out of confusion.

"Let's go to your house and maybe we'll find out" said Sehun whose face was as hard as stone.

 

We reached the house in no time, credits to Sehun's maniacally fast driving. I know that he's just about as anxious as I am right now. I hurriedly opened the door with my keys.

 

But no one was in sight.

 

"Chanshi?" I called out to the emptiness that was the living room.

Not giving up, I ran up the stairs and threw the bedroom door open only to find no one.

"Little angel...where are you?" I breathed shakily.

Cursing my imagination, I slowly peeked into her cabinet.

 

I swear she owns more clothes than what's in her closet right now.

 

And this sticky note wasn't here before. I read what was scribbled in it and was left dumbfounded on the spot.

 

"You lied to me."