Chapter 2

Sehun is my...what?!

Hello! It's HyunJae. I know that Chapter 1 didn't seem like what was in the description, but we'll get there! The first two chapters will first establish why Chanshi was brought into the hospital and got amnesia. Sorry if I bored you >(T_T)<

 

Anyway, for the duration of the story, green lines will be Lu Han's statements while red lines are Chanshi's. Does the color-coding help or should I remove it? Please tell me. Thank you! On with the story...

 


 

“What are you doing here?” asked Lu Han.

 

Omo! Omo! My heart! Lu Han just talked to me for the first time since I saw him. My poor, poor heart! I struggled to keep my face calm, but I wasn’t able to do the same for my voice.

 

“I..um..I..I was just…I was just strolling through the halls to cool down from my practice until I heard someone playing the piano. He he~” I lied.

 

“Oh it can be heard from the outside? I might be disturbing other students who are practicing! I am so sorry I just don’t feel comfortable locking myself up in the room so I always keep the door open. Wait, you’re in the same class as me! You’re Park…Park…” he said with a sorry look on his face.

 

“Chanshi. Park Chanshi. Nice to meet you, Lu Han-ssi.” I bowed.

“You know my name?”

“Of course. We don’t get that much foreign students here. Besides, like you said, we’re in the same class. Actually…we’ve been classmates since freshman year……”

“Really? I’m so sorry I never recognized you! It’s nice to meet you, Chanshi-ssi. And no need to be so formal. Please call me Lu Han.”

“You can just call me Chanshi then.”

“By any chance, are you sort of…Chinese?”

“Haha. It’s my name, isn’t it? It does sound like a Chinese word. No, I’m not. My family was on vacation in Beijing when I was born so my mom chose a name that would remind her of that memory. “

“I’m from Beijing too! Haha, the story behind your name is very nice.” Luhan smiled.

 

Suddenly, a wave of stupidity hit me and the next thing I knew…

 

“Lu Han” I said while fidgeting.

“Yes?” He suddenly looked serious.

 

“I like you” I said.

 

AISH! PABO! What has gotten into you, Park Chanshi?!

Luhan was unable to speak for a moment. Then he looked away and said, “If you’re saying that you like me as a friend, then I like you too. But if it’s something else, please don’t say anything more. I need to practice. I have a recital.”

 

The way he said it was hard and cold. It was as if the angel-face that I fell in love with during the first day of classes was a big lie. Is this really happening to me? How can Luhan be so cold?

 

“I’m sorry” I whispered before running off to who knows where.

 

I found myself on the rooftop where the school garden is.

The wind was blowing violently, threatening to crash my face. I don’t care. After what just happened, I don’t care about anything anymore. It was as if I lost a part of me. A part of me that I never even had. Pabo Chanshi! It’s your fault for being so rash! It’s the first time that you talked to him and you freaked him out like that? Pabooo~

 

I whacked my head with my palm twice. Finally, I calmed down. Everything happens for a reason. This happened for a reason. Perhaps this had to happen so that I can find out Lu Han’s real personality. I straightened my shirt and smiled. I can do this. Stay positive, Chanshi! Hwaiting!

 

Suddenly, the gushing wind knocked over a pot from the row of plants. It was threatening to fall off the edge! My reflex action took the best of me. I rushed for the pot and…

 

CRASH.

 

Everything went dark.