Chapter 64

Sehun is my...what?!

여러분 안녕! Sorry it took me so long to update. I'm basically swimming in an eternal pool of stress right now so I can't go online very often. Sorry and thank you for your patience in waiting TT_TT I appreciate each one of you guys. 정말 진짜 사랑한다잉~ <3


"Yes, of course I remember you. I'm actually more worried that you don't remember me. Taemin told me about your accident" said Yixing-seonsaengnim as I followed his trail to the gym.

"So, is it ok for me to stay in your class for today?" I asked nervously.

"Of course, of course," he nodded, making his brown curls bob with the motion, "you were my student before, anyway. You're always welcome."

"Thank you!" I smiled, and he returned the gesture with his signature dimple.

I tiptoed my way into the gym, unsure of how the class would react when they see me.

"Whoa, look! Chanshi's back!" exclaimed a guy standing up from doing his stretches and running to my direction.

"Took you long enough! Now let's have a showdown" he said excitedly as he grabbed onto my wrist, forcing my eyes into the size of saucers. Who are you, stranger?

"Ya, Jongup-ah. You're scaring her. She doesn't even remember you" Yixing reprimanded.

"Oh ahaha~ sorry. I forgot about your amnesia. I forgot...that you forgot. Hahaha! I'm Jongup. We used to dance together in class" the guy smiled apologetically but still cheerfully.

"Nice to meet you...again" I shook his hand awkwardly.

But the awkwardness did not last long enough. When the music started to play, I found out that the smiley guy is extremely good at breakdancing. We tried out some moves in popping with Yixing-seonsaengnim on the lead. After we had successfully finished the routine, I laid on the wooden panels to rest.

"No mission today, huh?" Jongup took a seat on the space beside me.

"What mission?" I raised a brow at him.

"I don't know," he shrugged, "you always say you have a secret mission so you always leave class early."

"What, where...what do I do?" I sat up straight, clearly surprised and not sure whether I should believe what this new guy is telling me. One of the many struggles of an amnesiac.

"Well, you always keep it a secret!" he pouted, "but actually...I know where you go. I followed you once."

"Stalker" I jokingly remarked, though not taking my mind off what he just said.

"No! It was because I asked you for a dance showdown, but you wouldn't stay because of your 'special mission'," he quoted the air, "so I was planning to follow you and annoy you until you agree."

"So where did you see me go then?" I continued.

"Not telling," he shook his head, "unless you promise me a showdown."

"Ok, deal" I nodded rather too quickly. He making me more curious by the minute.

"Great! Music room" he revealed the clues one by one as he raised three fingers and pointed the first one.

"One of those rooms where the members of the singing club practice."

I nodded, aware of where that place exactly is.

"Chinese boy" Jongup said as a final clue.

"You mean Lu Han?" I tilted my head to the side and Jongup nodded, still with that smile of his.

Why would I call it a "secret mission" if I was just visiting Lu Han? Something's off here. I better find out. Now.

I stood up and motioned toward the exit

"So are you going to go stalk on him again?" asked Jongup.

Stalking? Why on earth would I need to stalk my friend? What have I been doing before, really?

"I just want to clear up some things in my head.....once and for all" I waved him goodbye as I proceeded to jog to the music room.

"What are you doing here?" repeated the voice inside my head as I came face to face with the room's door.

"Yeah. What was I doing here?" I asked myself. I drew in two deep breaths before turning the knob.

"Oh, hey Chanshi! What's up?" greeted Lu Han, stopping mid-key in his piano piece.

"Lu Han, I need to ask you a favor" I said with a serious tone, which seemed to alarm him.

"Of course. Anything. What is it?" he asked anyway.

"Please...come with me to the rooftop."