Chapter 49

Sehun is my...what?!

Knock. Knock.

I tiptoed to the door to open it for my expected visitor.

"Annyeong haseyo" I greeted with my head popping out from behind the door, making an effort to hide myself in this skimpy dress.

"Ready to go?" Sehun smiled as he tried to get a better view of my face which I kept on lowering from embarrassment. It's true that Taemin-seonsaengnim let us go home early because he was convinced with what Sehun did during practice, but I still feel flustered. Don't judge me, but the entire scene had been replaying in my head for the past 24 hours. Aish.

"Is there something wrong?" Sehun asked when he sensed that I was obviously hiding myself.

"No, it's just that...I'm sorry. I lost track of time while I was helping Hyejin out so I'm not yet ready to go" I confessed.

"Ah," he raised the sleeve of his animal print coat to reveal his watch, "it's ok. We still have time. Go on. I'll wait for you."

I nodded my head and swung the door open to let him in. He took two steps and stopped with his eyes quickly scanning my outfit. A surprised look crossed his face and he looked away, pretending that nothing happened.

"I really feel so uncomfortable in these" I sighed as I referred to my dress and killer heels.

"Sorry" he gulped.

"For what?"

"Well, I know that seonsaengnim forced you to wear them. I just wasn't able to prepare myself to see you in them" he mumbled.

I nodded in approval. "Yeah, I look horrible in them" I said as I walked away to retrieve something from my room.


SEHUN'S POV

"No, you look...dazzling" I muttered, but she had already walked away.

I sighed and plopped onto the couch. Realizing that I would crumple the cloth of my costume, I stood back up and smoothed it down before taking a proper seat.

"I must have been a saint in my past life to have a girl that beautiful" I talked to myself.

"Who?" Chanshi asked with a displeased look. I didn't notice that she had come back with her laptop in hand.

"Perhaps...your ex, oppa? You never told me about her" she inquired further with feigned nonchalance.

I laughed at the scene in front of me. It was adorable.

"Babo, it's you" I replied as I pinched her cheek.

She seemed to have been caught off guard and hurriedly sat down and flipped open her laptop to avoid me.

"You look cute when you're being jealous" I teased.

"I wasn't."

"Yes, you were" I chuckled.

"No" she pouted as she keyed in her password.

"Ok, if you say so," I nodded, "what are you going to do with your laptop?"

"I don't know how Hyuna's makeup looked like in their performance, but seonsaengnim said that I should copy it" she explained.

She impatiently drummed her fingers on the keyboard while waiting for the laptop to boot up.

"Aigoo, it's so slow," she stood up, "I'll go get my makeup kit first."

Once she had left, I took her place in watching the damned computer come to life. Finally, her desktop appeared, along with the other files that were open prior to hibernation, scattered all across the screen. One by one, other windows popped up. The last one made my heart sink down to my gut. Right in front of me was a photo of the Chinese kid.

Lu Han.