Chapter 10

Sehun is my...what?!

For this chapter, please play this: 4MEN - Baby Baby
 



"Let's dance."

I froze on the spot. It felt comfortable to be in Sehun-ssi's gentle grip, yet at the same time I felt uneasy because I was stepping on his shoes. I'll end up crushing it! Like I said before, I know I'm heavy. Plus I'm wearing a cast. Cement is heavy.

As if reading my mind, "No, you're not heavy" Sehun said with an adorable eye-smile that I have never seen before. And I thought he was serious Sehun.

Slowly, he moved his right foot backward. It brought me forward with him. He nodded, seeing that everything was working as they were supposed to. He continued to move in a Waltz pattern as he held onto the small of my back and supported my left arm.

"It's a beautiful song" I remarked to minimize the awkward air surrounding us.

"Yes, I like it a lot" he replied.

"I didn't think you listened to slow songs, Sehun-ssi. Your movements were so sharp while you were dancing with Taemin-seonsaengnim a while ago"

"Oh, so you were watching me" he teased.

I nodded. "Of course. I was watching all of you. Like there's anything else I could do while plopped down on the wooden floor."

He laughed such that his eyes were merely slits. "So do you like dancing?" he asked.

"Yes! And when I finally get this cast off my leg, I swear I'll dance away like crazy. It seems so fun" I said excitedly.

"Hmm..." Sehun replied "sorry I can't make you dance pop yet though. This is the best I could do. The crazy dance would follow next time."

I smiled. It was actually a very nice gesture. "Thank you, Sehun-ssi. For teaching me how to dance again."

He twirled me around very slowly and replied, "You're welcome, heavyweight"

My jaws dropped. Sehun laughed heartily and defended himself, "I was just kidding! I told you you're not heavy."

I can't help but smile. But then again he continued, "But the cast is heavy. Or is it really  the cast?"

I pouted and lightly punched his arm. "Alright, I'll stop, I'll stop" he said. "You seem to have a habit of punching me, huh?"

And our laughter got lost in the soft music.

 



CHANYEOL's POV

Oh no! Chanshi must be alone in the dance gym right now. I should have changed my clothes a bit faster. She must have been feeling bored since I left her sitting on the floor before practice.

I stuffed my training clothes into my bag and rushed to the gym. But then, I slowed my steps when I heard soft music playing. I took a peek inside and found Sehun dancing with my little sister.

"Sehun is a good man" Lu Han had said.

That's right.