02

My 12 Guardians

You felt a presence loom over you casting a shadow over your small body frame. Looking up you saw the figure of your teacher with a meter stick in hand. She seemed ready to hit you whenever. There were tauntig whispers from your classmates disscussing the fact on if you would get detention or not. You then gave your focus to the mad teacher,

'Did you have insomnia last night Hana sshi?'

'No sungseng nim.'

'Then why are you sleeping in my class?!' The teacher yelled banging the wooden meter stick roughly on your desk. 

'Because your class is boring.' You answered gaining a dropped jaw from your teacher and amazed smiles from your impressed classmates.

'You...you....' *RINGGGGGG* The bell sounded for the beginning of lunch.

'Detention for 1 hour your class. Got it sungseng nim! See you then!' You said sweetly walking off to the cafeteria. As you walked down the halls there were jelous gazes shot at you. People would whisper things you couldn't hear but you couldn't careless what they said. Those things never had and effect on you. In the midst of walking you decided to skip lunch heading to the school library to work. You have a weird hobby but you've always loved to sort books. Other than that there was someone you wanted to see. This person was beautiful to you. He stood tall and had the sweetest smile ever. When you were in need of a friend this person would always be there. 

'Sungyeol oppa!' You said popping up from behind him with a bright smile plastered on your fair skinned face. 

'Ah... Hana - ah. What are you doing here?' Sungyeol asked.

'It's lunch time.'

'Aigoo... look at you you're already so skinny but you never eat. How about I take you out for dinner today?' Sungyeol said pinching your cheeks. 

'Okay oppa! But.... I have detention .....' You pouted. 

'Don't worry I'll talk to your teacher about letting you off this time my little trouble maker.' You giggled at him and asked if you would be able to help out with anything. Sungyeol simply seated you in the library chairs without letting you lay a single finger on the books. So you sat there. Seeing students walking in and out of the library. But the one thing you kept looking at was a hard working Sungyeol. Unlike you Sungyeol wasn't and orphan. He had amazing parents and was from a rich family. But what amused you most about him was that  he worked for himself without family help. Sungyeol was a college student and also and intern for your highschool. With working 2 jobs and school Sungyeol always looked normal. Straight A's and socialble. A perfect guy. *No wonder. That's why I've fallen for him* You thought to yourself smiling slightly. He raised and eyebrow when he catched you staring at him. You immediatly glanced away but once you looked back he was just smiling like always. After what felt like 10 seconds of looking at Sungyeol the bell rang signaling the end of lunch and the start of 4th period.

'Ugh.... I don't feel like going.' You whined picking up your backpack that felt too heavy for just the middle of your senior year.

'Hwaiting Kang Hana!' Sungyeol shouted towards you with his signature smile making you melt just a bit inside. 

'Araso oppa. Annyeong!' You walked and headed to 4th period looking foreward to a fulfulling meal with your crush.

*************************

You stood behind Sungyeol peeking a bit around his arms but trying to also avoid the glare your 3rd period Sungseng nim was trying to shoot at you.

'Please sungseng nim. I promise Hana will work hard from now on and not sleep in your class. Let her off this time kay?' The teacher glanced from Sungyeol to you and then let our a big sigh.

'Fine. But only this time. Understood Hana sshi?!' you peeked from behind Sungyeol and slightly nodded your head.

'Now you two lovebirds get out of my room!' Your eyes widened at the words love birds but Sungyeol simply shuffled you out. 

'So... where shall we eat today?'

'Hm.... I don't know oppa. You choose.!"

'How about.... we go see a movie first and have dinner in the theater?' Sungyeol suggested showing you two movie tickets.

'WAHHH!' You've planned everything haven't you!' You said.

'Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!'

********************************

Close by the city of Seoul there's an open field that's just there for no reason. But now there is a reason. A large spaceship landed onto the grassy plains and from the back of the ship popped out two people.

'Wahhh that trip was fast!' Sehun said as he jumped onto the ground.

'So this is earth!' Tao stated with amusement. 'Kinda dark for my liking...'

'Duh Tao hyung it's night time!'

'Oh well...I....'

'Ah nevermind hyung. You know why we're here right? We need to look for Savior to prove to our hyungs that we aren't kids anymore!' Sehun stated. 

'Uh... Sehun ah.... I....'

'What's wrong Tao you never stut.....' Sehun looked towards Tao and then to what stood in front of them. There stood the 2 maknae's hyungs who looked pissed. And the scariest thing ever? A Duizhang that seemed more than ready to kill his two younger brothers. Nothing came out of Sehun's mouth but he heard one single work from Tao.

'RUN!' The two maknae's raced across the open field only to be blocked by Kai that teleported in from of Sehun. 

'Sehuh ah..... where do you think you're going?' Tao saw that he wasn't blocked so he left his brother and saved himself.

'YAH HUANG ZI TAO! How can you just leave me?!' Sehun called and heard Tao's reply.

'Sorry Sehun! I'll see you in our next life...."Then a tall figure landed in front of Tao holding his shoulder. 'Chh... ch.... Chanyeol hyung.... aha.....'

'Hey Tao. Sorry about this. I admire you for your ability to sneak onto the spaceship but really, if I don't bring you back Suho and kris will shave all my beautiful curly hair off my head..." Said Chanyeol turning his dongseng around. In the short distance he could see Sehun being led back by Kai. When the 4 reached the space ship kris's eyes seemed to burn holes in the two maknae's heads. 

'You two... have ALOT of explaining to do...'

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Chapter number 2.... Exo is now on Earth. Are you wondering how their gonna meet you? Or when? Well I don't even know yet xD hope you enjoyed the chapter! <3